2.4 Strike One - Spotting

By the end of the class I felt a lot better and more comfortable with my situation. After the bell had rung I got up and walked to the next class accompanied by Jenny. Although she was normally very chatty she only followed me staying all quiet. She looked also a bit nervous and had a slight blush.

"Can I ask you something?", she asked.

"Sure"

"Is it possible you rushed a bit too fast out of the toilet? Sorry, but I think I smell pee..."

"...what?...err...actually...now that I think about it you could be right...I'm sorry", I blushed and took the easy way out she offered me.

"Heh, don't worry. I didn't want you to feel bad about it, but offer you some of my new perfume to cover. I think you will like it", she said with a now brighter smile on her face and pulled out a scent bottle.

"Oh that's too kind, thanks. Can I borrow it and take it to the restrooms?", I added hoping to be able to fix my situation.

"Why would you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well because it's the wrong direction to the gym. You can just use it there", Jenny said into my confused face.

"...Am I stuck in some time loop? History class is next..."

"Err no, it isn't and I'm sorry I forgot. Mrs. Henry announced in your absence that history class was cancelled due to illness of Mr. Rottenburger and that gym class is moved to its slot. We're now having gym class, Lyz", she told me and those news sent me another shock. A tickle followed along with a slight warm feeling in my crotch. Damn I quickly tensed my sphincter muscle again to prevent any more leaking.

"Hey Lyz, are you now mad at me? I'm sorry I forgot to tell you..."

"No, not at all. No problem", I answered her which was another lie. I tried to figure out a way to escape the situation, but to no avail. All I could figure out was delaying my undressing until everybody had already left. When we entered the gym, Mr. Jentz walked towards me and asked me into his office:

"Hello Lyza, how are you?", he asked.

"I'm fine and you?", I replied and instantly regretted my answer. This would've been my saving grace if I hadn't just answered in autopilot.

"Haha, I'm good. No why I'm asking is because of your collapses the last weeks", he answered and gave me a second chance to pull out. I hesitated.

"...err...I think..."

"Don't worry, Lyza, just tell me. I just needed to call the nurse to look after you in her office. Sadly I can't take care of you while training..."

"Oh that's really nice of you, Mr. Jentz, but I'm just fine", I lied again and put on another fake smile. There I threw away my easy way out because just the thought of the nurse gave me chills. But I wasn't stupid and stayed with him for some more minutes to miss the other girls in the locker room. I just asked him for my grades and we talked about my elbow a bit until I heard the bell ring. Mr. Jentz apologized TO ME for taking too long and cutting me off and then sent me to change in the locker room. Slowly I walked towards the locker room and took a look around: Nobody there. Quickly I pulled down my shirt and skirt and then hesitated due to the look of the wet patch in my crotch. It was very wet in the centre circled by a drier greenish ring stemmed from the mixture of blue and yellow. Suddenly I heard a flushing sound from behind and instinctively turned around towards the toilets to see. In this very moment Jenny exited the cubicle and stared at me. I stood there for a second and then quickly moved my hands to cover my crotch.

"Ah there you are, Lyz. I been waiting for you like forever. What did he want?", she visibly relaxed and started moving towards me.

"Err he just worried about my health. You know, the fainting girl...", I replied and turned away from her to grab my white top and black leggings from my backpack.

"Wow that took quite a while. He must have asked you a lot of things..."

"Yeah...yeah he did. You know he's the one responsible and thus has to assure we're all okay", I added and threw on my top in one move despite my lazy elbow trying to hinder me. When stepping in one leg of my pants, Jenny stopped me from behind. I quickly tried to get my pants on, but got stuck and thus let go and covered my crotch with my hands again.

"No, don't ruin your pants!", she whispered to my ear. I froze on the spot and couldn't say a thing.

"I'm sorry, Lyza. I know you didn't only forget to wipe, but you didn't quite make it. I saw your panties a minute ago. But don't worry about me. I'm on your side anyways. Anything I can do for you, Lyz?", she offered me her help. I started to sob and at first shook my head.

"Lend me your perfume...", I came up with.

"Yes, sure. Here take it with you to the stall", she responded and got me the bottle from her bag.

"Thank you, Jen! I'll never forget you helped me"

"It's not the end of the world. Stuff like that happens to everyone. Don't worry! Clean up and just forget that I said something. I need to go now"