5.45 Uncaught - Accidental Ambiguity

"...at least unless you tell me to", she added with a wink and this finally got me laughing.

"Oh you!"

"I'm just glad to finally see you smile again"

"Then you could've just told me what was going on between Chuck and Rina", I finally wanted to know.

"Oh yeah, you were late for whack-a-chuck"

"So what happened?"

"He got off a tasteless joke..."

"...and water is wet...but what was it about?"

"He said we should've taken Belle - he used another term for her - with us and dropped her off at the hospital nursery"

"What an idiot!"

"You said it. As if she hadn't already went through enough..."

"Weren't you making fun of her situation at the playground, too?"

"Oh that...you know...you didn't like that, yeah?"

"No, not at all. I mean I had to comfort her", I said bitter.

"I understand that and I'm sorry if that makes you feel a bit better. I already regretted it right afterwards. But we were joking more about the matter, though, than about her...you know...personally. Do you know if she's already feeling better?"

"I'm afraid not much. I guess this will take a while...But I really don't want to talk about her either if that's okay for you"

"Sure...of course! After all I also rather want to tell you again and again how lucky I feel about having had fun with you in the hallway earlier", she told me with a bright smile and made me blush which cracked me up again.

"That's much better I guess. I can't wait to undress you", I returned and she blushed, too.

"I would let you if I wore clean panties", she countered and then we both just laughed our bums off. I knew I was peeing my diaper again because of her, but I didn't mind. I was just so full of joy!

"Thank you for cheering me up, Trish. This was a much needed relieve", I told her and had to suppress a giggle due to the accidental ambiguity ^^

"I agree. But I was also glad to see Mr. Rottenburger in a good mood...oh sorry", she started, but then stopped because she must have remembered I didn't want to talk about him.

"It's okay, I feel basically the same"

We didn't exactly exchange many words on the rest of the way back to school. I enjoyed the quiet walk and I hoped she did, too. Once we arrived at school Mrs. Henry thanked us for accompanying her with a tear in her eye and most of us gave her a hug before school finished.

"I don't see him anywhere", Trisha noticed.

"Mack?"

"Yep"

"No, he's still in class"

"Oh. And do you want me to stay with you? I can bear you company", she asked while the others already started leaving and Paula glanced over at us.

"No, I'm finally gonna eat my sandwich. But thanks for the offer!"

"Well you don't know what I was targeting at", she added with a wink and we chuckled.

"I see, I gotta be more careful then"

"I'm gonna get you anyway, hottie. See you!", Trisha whispered to me with a smile and walked over to Paula.

After both had left with the rest I sat all alone on a bench and finally bit my sandwich. By then I had already been starving. I looked at the clock and thought about it. If I left here after I ate my bread, I could arrive at the high school pretty much on point when Mack's classes were over. I instantly messaged him that I'd be there so he wouldn't go anywhere. Only a few bites later he answered that he was looking forward to seeing me which made me very happy, too. And I hoped I would be able to give him a good time. He deserved it so much!