5.66 Uncaught - Worrisome And Incontinent

No matter what the consequences would be black-balling my parents would only make matters worse. Like always Mack had been right the whole time. I knew he would've accompanied me to Mom and had my back. But stupid me had thought I could deal with it all by myself. However it was still hard to believe how much Mack had helped me out. I mean he had supported me, he had given me money and on top of that he had even diapered me. I mean it was incredible after all he hadn't freaked out to the degree where he would just dump me. Instead he had decided to join the ride and constantly even complimented me on my sex appeal ^^ I thought I would've been the luckiest person on the planet if I could just marry him and have his support for the rest of my life. But he deserved better. And Trisha was by far the better match and had been into him for a lot longer than stupid me who hadn't realized the extend of her feelings for him until my recent dream. What a pity!

So back to the task at hand: facing Mom. It was time to finally free Mack from my burden. Not only did I want to ultimately solve my problems together with my family instead of occupying him. But I also didn't want that he'd need to save my ass again. I just couldn't do that anymore. But to my luck somebody had promised me to step in for me when the time would come: Jane. I had told her that this evening I'd have my big confession and she wanted to hold herself ready until I called her in. I suddenly got doubts that this woman who I barely knew would come and help me. I mean she had to look after her son John!

My phone had already been in my hand and her number on the screen when I decided I wouldn't call her. I would need to fight my own battle and it wasn't so much that it was against my Mom, but against the big lie hanging above us. I hadn't outgrown my bladder problems at all like I tried to pretend. I wasn't the mature teen who could deal with her troubles on her own. No! I was still the same worrisome and incontinent girl I had been some years ago. But I also saw a chance in this. I could show her that I wouldn't bother her like back then and would take care of it myself for the most part. Sounded like a good plan, right? ^^

I arrived in our street and walked by the houses when I suddenly spotted Mack and Mila ahead of me. They went into my direction. Mila was running circles around him and cheering while Mack smiled and tried to grab her. It was really cute seeing Mackie play with a kid! Then his eyes lit up when he noticed me.

"Lyz, what are YOU doing here?..."

"LYZAAAAA!", Mila interrupted him and tried to run me over. She wildly swung her arms around me and started jumping up and down. I felt she had her little hands on my diaper. I was sure she wouldn't notice due to the jumping, but I still must have looked visibly uncomfortable because Mack gave me a look and then quickly pulled her off me.

"Mila, stop it, you're breaking her apart..."

"Noo, we're just having fun!", she returned disappointed.

"Yeah, we had fun, Mila", I assured her and winked towards Mack. Mila started to smile again and ran down the street in joy.

"You alright...down there?", Mack whispered to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"MILA, stay close!", he shouted after Mila.

"Where are you two goin'?", I asked him.

"Just a short trip to the play area to get her tired", he chuckled.

"Yeah that might help", I joined him.

"Would you like to join us?", he offered hopefully. I hesitated.

"No, I can't...I gotta talk to Mom and...you know..."

"Oh, you are finally getting things straight, right?"

"I hope so"

"That's good! I could accompany you as support..."

"No...no...I gotta get that done on my own, you know...but I'll be glad if I can come over afterwards like we agreed to earlier...that would be great..."

"Of course, I'm already lookin' forward to it", he smiled at my sad face and made me feel a little better. Then he waved me and followed Mila who trying to climb into a trash can.