5.87 Uncaught - Sobered Up

"Mack, Mack, are you okay?", I asked panicky because he hadn't moved at all.

"I feel great. Thanks so much, Lyz!", he answered weakly and then lifted himself up to give me a kiss.

"Jesus! I thought you had a heart attack"

"How are you? I hope you liked it, too"

"Yeah. But I'm afraid I made a mess", I answered shyly.

"No, it's fine. The pad absorbed it", he declared after checking his bed sheets.

"Phew!"

"Alright, let's diaper you up as long as I am still able to", he winked at me and got up to get the diaper.

"Oh...", I returned disappointed. I had almost forgotten about it and was a bit sobered up. He had me lift my bum, pulled the blue foiled pad away and placed the already used diaper under me. Then he roughly wiped my privates with a tissue before pulling the front up and reapplying the tapes to its counterparts. The diaper felt cold. After he finished Mack collapsed again and we cuddled. I pulled a blanket over our naked bodies so we wouldn't catch a cold. Mack repeatedly put his hands on my diapered bum and pulled me closer. I felt bad because I was laying next to this sexy boy in nothing but dirty diapers.

"Hey, what's on your mind? You're looking sad...", he asked me out of nowhere.

"I feel like a baby..."

"You do what?...but why?"

"You know why..."

"Tell me, Lyz"

"Tell what? I'm laying here in my pissed diapers with a cute boy. This is so embarrassing...but don't get me wrong...thanks for your sympathy..."

"You fool! Do you really think I just feel sorry for you?"

"I...I..."

"Wake up! We just had phenomenal sex!"

"Yeah, but now I'm a pathetic baby again. I feel it every time you touch my diaper"

"No you are not. And I'm not grabbing your diaper, but I'm grabbing your cute bum. And guess what?", he asked and put his hand on my diapered crotch.

"Oh...?"

"Now I'm touching your hot pussy and it makes me think of how great it was to fuck you, hottie"

"Really?"

"But of course! And I'd love to continue, but I'm so tired that I need a nap", he winked exhausted.

"Thank you so much, Mackie! Then I guess I'll just let you sleep and get back home now"

"Wait, I'll bring you outside", Mack suddenly got up and unlocked the door.

"Oh, that's really nice of you", I said and when I stood up I noticed it hurt down there when walking and I flinched.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's ok"

"I hurt you, didn't I?"

"A bit I'm afraid"

"I'm sorry for that. How did that happen?"

"You got a bit too rough by the end. Sorry, Mackie"

"You really shouldn't apologize. I hope you'll be fine, soon!", he told me and then I bid goodbyes to his Mom. Once outside Mack kissed me on the cheek and grabbed my diapered bum with a wink.

"You're the best", I said abashed.

"Remember, don't forget: You're nothing like a baby"