6.13 Game Over - Fried Egg

We chatted a bit longer about different aspects of the match. He also made some interesting suggestions how I could compensate the lazy arm when passing that I wanted to give a try. However I realized it would take a while until we randomly played basketball again ^^ But then suddenly Mr. Jentz looked shocked and interrupted me:

"Er...Lyza...I think you wet yourself"

"WHAT!?", I asked scared and looked at my gray slacks. A dark patch had formed maybe the size of a fried egg. I quickly tried to cover it with my hands and tensed my sphincter to stop the flow. Since my panties had been already wet the whole time I didn't notice I was tinkling pee.

"Hey, don't worry...", Mr. Jentz started, but I panicked embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Jentz!", I pleaded and stormed out of his office. We had chatted for quite some time so I was confident to be alone in the locker room. Nevertheless I only entered carefully while covering my wet crotch. It was quiet in there, but I still looked at the sinks first and then further towards the stalls. I thought about entering, but then decided I wanted to make sure I was indeed alone. So I went to the lockers and checked every corner there until I was convinced. Then all of a sudden a burning pain reminded me I was still tensing my sphincter. I regretted not going to the loo instantly. I made one step towards the restroom when I started to leak already. The patch slowly grew between my thighs and I had no choice. I quickly pulled my wet slacks and panties down and started peeing on the floor. It was embarrassing, but I found it to be better than drenching my grey slacks further. I was hoping Mr. Jentz wouldn't follow me too quickly so I could clean up the mess first. I was still crouching there and very slowly tinkling pee when I heard noises coming from the door. I quickly pulled up slacks and panties and tried to stop tinkling, but it hurt too much. But I was sure that at least there wasn't much urine left. I felt the wet fabric cling to my skin while the noise got louder. I looked at the huge dark patch between my thighs and then towards the puddle on the floor. What both of them had in common was that I wouldn't be able to cover them. So I quickly pulled of the wet slacks and threw them on the puddle. When I turned back towards the door I suddenly faced Paula. I put my hands on my pussy to cover the huge dark patch on my green panties.

"Hey Paula, what are you doing here?", I asked her nervously while I prayed she at least couldn't see the puddle.

"I...I...was waiting for you and saw you come out of the teacher's room...", she stammered confused while I felt I was still losing some drops.

"I see...how can I help you?", I tried to act as normal as possible.

"I just wanted to say sorry I was so harsh to you. I guess I overdid it", she finally told me after she had stopped staring at my crotch.

"I can totally understand that. I was bugged after losing, too"

"Alright then. I just wanted to make sure you know I'm not mad at you or something...just caught in the moment..."

"Yeah, thanks for clarifying. I was indeed a bit scared. But hey, heads up. We'll beat them next time, I promise!"

"Oh you were scared...do...you need something?", Paula asked abashed.

"Er no, I'm fine. Thanks, Paula", I giggled and waited for this weird situation to end.

"Okay...then bye", she added briefly and then finally left. As soon as I put the hands from my crotch the accumulated pee trickled to the floor. I was still a bit shaken by that situation when I eventually undressed my top. Then I heard another noise and quickly covered my crotch with one hand and my breasts with the other one. Was it Paula again? I wondered if she wanted to help me out.