6.40 Game Over - Alice In Wonderland

"Well, we'll just walk over abandoned fields and such so you can basically pee anytime anywhere", Mom suggested and I still didn't like it. The past days proved that this just couldn't work. But since I still wanted to keep her in a good mood, I couldn't deny her.

"I don't think this will work, but for you I'll give it another try"

"Thank you, hun. And I promise you when we get back here I will diaper you if you still want to, okay?", Mom offered and I was happy she didn't just make restrictions left and right, but also accommodated me with my worries.

"That sounds fair", I returned with a smile and stepped into the panties. They were old, but actually fit pretty well. I decided to wear a lavender-blue dress which combined with my long blonde hair made me look a bit like Alice in Wonderland ^^ I took another big sip from my bottle before we left.

Once outside we took the opposite direction of where Mack and I had arrived earlier. Speaking of him there had still been no sign of him or his family and I once again wondered what had happened. As soon as we got back home I would contact him. But for now Mom started telling me her worries with this whole situation. She explained she tried to be open about me needing protective underwear and such, but first and foremost wanted to make sure we didn't miss a simpler solution. She feared I would slowly regress and start to hide myself away. Of course I told her this wouldn't be happening to me, but she stayed sceptical. Then I suddenly realized that quite some time had already passed and felt that there was a little weight in my bladder already. I took a look around and then quickly crouched down at the side of the path. Mom looked at me confused while I quickly pulled my cotton panties down and started peeing a bit.

"Oh, were you already that desperate?", she wondered and handed me a tissue.

"No, but I felt I needed to go soon"

"So you didn't even try to hold on?"

"Well..."

"Honey, you need to at least try. You can't just quit without even trying"

"I tried it a lot during those last days, but all it did was hurt badly and..."

"But maybe the medicine does slowly cure your problem, too. It is important that you try, so please do me the favor", Mom explained and I promised I would try it the next time. Then she announced that while I had been sunbathing she had already called the hospital and had received an appointment in two weeks. This surprised me as I had no idea. But I was also glad she had done it because Mack had advised me to visit a doctor which is why I had agreed to tell Mom about it in the first place ^^ Obviously instead of building confidence about supporting my needs they had raised some further doubts which is why Mom was giving me a hard time again. She told me that the nurse on the phone had doubted that my medical condition could lead to such problems after looking at my file on the computer. Mom said she also explained that I had similar problems years ago, but the nurse insisted that I just needed to work on my muscles down there. Well, this explained why Mom wanted me to hold it in longer. Again I had forgotten about my needs and suddenly felt that slight pressure again.