5.69 Uncaught - Blindsided

"You shall not run, hun!", Mom told me and embarrassed me in front of Jane right at the start ^^

"Sorry, Mom. Hi Jane, this is my Mom! And Mom, this is the friend I was talking about: Jane", I introduced the two and both shook hands even though Mom still looked a bit confused.

"It's my pleasure...Jane. I'm Mrs. Anderson...er...how did you...meet?", she wondered.

"I met Lyz on the bus with John..."

"John!?", Mom cut her off.

"No, Mom, not what you think...", I chuckled.

"John is my son. He's five", Jane explained proudly.

"He's cute", I added.

"Oh, I see", Mom giggled and then finally waved her in pointing towards the living room. I hesitated.

"Jane, I'll show you my room. It's upstairs", I pointed in the opposite direction.

"I think we can still do that later, Lyza", Jane told me to my surprise and nodded towards the direction Mom suggested.

"...alright...", I returned blindsided. It looked like Jane wanted to prevent me from stalling ^^ I quickly checked my diapered bum with my hand and followed them.

"The house looks great Mrs. Anderson. I only have a small flat...", Jane said in awe.

"Oh where do you live?", Mom asked her while walking her into the living room.

"Downtown"

"Oh that's nice. Be seated, please, Jane", Mom pointed at the sitting room suite. Jane picked the couch and nodded at me to have a seat right next to her.

"Thank you", Jane answered her and Mom took the armchair across the table.

"Jane, can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"How come you are friends with Lyza?...not saying there's something wrong with it...it's just...just...I find it...odd...", Mom stammered and looked irritated. I started thinking and tried to come up with an explanation when Jane already answered her.

"It's just that...Lyza and I actually do have something in common..."

"In common?"

"Yes and it's bothering her so much that she wasn't able to tell you about it, yet. Lyza?", Jane explained and looked at me expectantly. She put me under pressure, but at least now I couldn't just present the next lie to get out of there. I needed to address things.

"Yeah...right...sorry Mom, but I just didn't know...I mean...there was just...I don't know...", I stammered while Mom looked at me puzzled.

"Come on...go ahead!", Jane encouraged me. I took my courage in both hands.

"I can't hold my pee anymore!", I told Mom and instantly started to cry. Jane started rubbing my back.

"Oh...I'm sorry, honey!...but I honestly don't understand why you are so upset about talking to me about it...I...I already told you it's no problem that you had a few accidents recently...", Mom wondered with a sorry look on her face. Jane wanted to say something, but then decided against it and padded me on the back instead.

"...but...but...but it's not just a few...you know..."

"...oh...I see...but you know I...I mean...is it okay to be completely open about it in front of...your friend?...", Mom asked me carefully and I nodded.

"...yeah, don't worry...in the end that's why Jane's here..."

"Alright...just wanted to reassure I'm not embarrassing you more than needed, hun...however we have the spare clothes at the gym and the school nurse...a waterproof mattress cover and a special bed sheet...and last but not least you got my full support so I can always just get you out of trouble so you don't need to worry too much...", Mom explained and I shyly looked at Jane and blushed.

"You don't need to be abashed about it, Lyza...there's no reason...", Jane declared.

"It's still embarrassing to talk about this in front of you, Jane...sorry...and Mom: I have to admit that it's still not enough to handle my problems..."

"Oh, really?...then how bad is it, honey?"

"so bad that even the diapers Gloria gave me weren't enough...", I admitted ashamed.