5.4 Uncaught - Homerun

For lack of alternatives I started pulling on the waistband. I was relieved when it started to widen.

"Yeah, of course!", I returned to keep her busy. I managed to pull the back of the diaper over my bum. I overcame my fear of touching feces and ripped it down to the floor. There was a swollen yellow padding in my diaper, but gladly no mess. I had already looked around for somewhere to hide it, but it was just too damn huge. The bathtube had enough space, but it would've still been visible from the door. There was only one way left, but it surely wasn't pretty. I opened the lid and stuffed it in the toilet. Then I closed the lid and walked to the sink. My crotch was still drenched. I turned on the water, wiped over my crotch with my dirty right hand and washed it in the sink since I couldn't make her wait any longer. Then I pulled my shirt over my crotch, quickly got to the door and opened it. Mom instantly got in and swung her arms around me. After a few seconds she took my head in her hands and looked at me.

"Why did that take so long?", she asked and I could see tears in her eyes. Before I could answer she pushed me aside and went deeper into the room. She looked around and bowed over the bathtube before finally looking back at me.

"So?"

"I still needed to pee and was also a bit drowsy", I lied. She looked at me suspiciously and walked up to the toilet. I cringed a bit and hoped she wouldn't open the lid.

"I haven't heard you flush", Mom noted and put her hand on the button. I cringed again.

"Looks like I forgot. Like I said I'm still drowsy", I explained faking a yawn.

"You're too old for that excuse. It stinks in here", she said and flushed the toilet with my diaper inside. I knew it couldn't pass the pipe, but I prayed it wouldn't overflow the bowl. Gladly it didn't.

"Again I'm sorry, Mom", I apologized just being glad that the floor wasn't flooded.

"Alright then. Now get out, I need to take a leak, too", she told me which made matters even worse. The situation skipped back and forth and this one looked like Game over.

"But Mom...", I stammered and tried to come with something while she reached for the lid. She already had her hand on it when she suddenly stopped and started looking at me again.

"Wait a minute, hun. What is going on here?", she asked again in a more serious tone.

"I...I..."

"Why aren't you wearing panties yet again?", she continued. I looked down and saw my shirt had exposed my crotch. I covered it with my hands.

"...I guess..."

"You wet the bed, didn't you?", she added, but started to sound more sympathetic.

"No, I didn't...", I instantly objected, but that alerted her again.

"You did not wet the bed?", she repeated with a keen look on her face. I shook my head.

"No", I told her again. She hesitated a moment before getting angry.

"But I don't believe you", she hissed and let go of the lid. Then she stormed out of the bathroom and up the stairs to my room. This was finally my opportunity to fix that situation. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. But I knew I had only won a few seconds. I took a look around and saw Mom's plastic shower cap in the corner of the bathtube behind the curtain. Without thinking I clasped the hem with my left hand and opened the toilet lid. I was relieved to see the diaper was still swimming on top. I took a deep breath. Then I once again overcame my aversion and pulled the diaper out of the water. My hand needed to take a full dive ^^ Then I pushed it into the shower cap and dragged it to the sink. I went back and closed the lid. Then I quickly rushed out of the bathroom and dropped it on the floor just around the corner of the hallway. I went back in and started washing my hands with soap at large. It was so disgusting, but I had had no other choice. Within only a few more seconds Mom was back in the bathroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't believe you, honey", she told me with a worried look on her face. My light-blue panties were in her hand.

"Nevermind. I should've just told you I accidentally dropped the slip", I explained.

"But how did that happen?", she asked.

"I don't know. It must have slipped down while I was sleeping and then I was too drowsy to notice I guess", I pretty much explained what really happened minus the diaper ^^ Mom scratched her head and handed me my panties.

"Get back to bed so you don't catch a cold, honey. Sleep well!", she finally said and shoved me out of the bathroom to do her own business. Ultimately I could fix my dilemma. I didn't even bother trying to put on my panties quickly. Instead I just went straight for the corner, slipped my right hand under the big shower cap with my dirty diaper and lifted it off the ground. Then I passed the bathroom again and rushed up the stairs to my room. I threw it in the trash bag I had planned earlier to dump the next morning. Finally I managed to calm down and now noticed how tired I still was from the exhausting day. So next I put my panties back on and went back to bed. I tried to think about Mack and what my dreams meant to me, but dropped off within seconds.