5.27 Uncaught - Hold The Line

After what felt like an eternity the lesson finally ended. I stayed on my butt and waited for Trisha to come over. But before she could, Mrs. Henry got closer.

"Lyza, thank you again for spending some time with Belinda", she told me and I wondered how she knew. But then I remembered her leaving class for a quarter while we did her tasks.

"I was actually wondering where you had been, Mrs. Henry. I thought you wanted to look after her, too"

"Yes, I'm sorry for that. That was just some misunderstanding I guess. I needed Belinda's help to reach her parents, but after you left I talked to the nurse. She promised me to carefully approach Belinda for the matter", she explained.

"I see", is what I said, but I actually thought she should've let me known because selfishly thought my visit was a complete waste of my precious time ^^ I mean I was meant to just quickly set the field for Mrs. Henry. But, well, in hindsight I'm glad I could give Belinda a treat. She deserved a silver lining.

"I'm glad you understand. And since her father will pick her up our work is done", she said with a gesture and then just left the classroom. What was that? I could only shake my head about it. But before I knew, Trisha came by.

"Hey Trish, time for talk. You kept me long enough on tenterhooks. Take a seat", I suggested with a wink.

"Well, actually I need the bathroom urgently", she told me with a slight blush on her face.

"You gotta be kiddin' me...", I returned and rolled my eyes before my eyes went down. I hadn't noticed earlier, but she had a hand holding on her crotch.

"No, I'm sorry! You come with me?", she asked and I almost instantly nodded and got up.

"Sure"

"Thanks!"

"How bad is it?"

"Really bad. I already almost leaked like twice. I've been holding onto for the last 20 minutes after all"

"Oh my! Then let's hurry"

"I just hope there's no line...", she whimpered while we were making progress through the hallways. And so I found myself on a chase to the restrooms even though I was wearing a diaper. Even if I wanted I couldn't just use the toilet as I wasn't able to put it back on ^^ Even though we were pretty early there were already many students luring around. We eventually arrived at the restrooms and even though there wasn't anyone outside, we found ourselves in a small cue of three girls inside waiting for an empty stall.

"Oh no! I'm gonna pee my pants!", Trisha whispered to me.

"Sorry, I guess we should've gone to the one upstairs instead", I told her and was thinking about the one I had brought Belinda to.

"No, I don't think I would've made the long way without leaking", she whispered and winked.

"So you're fine?"

"As long as you let me go in first I think I can hold it", she declared, but then flinched. I was irritated for a moment.

"Of course I will!", I answered her when all of the sudden she had a sneeze attack. She tried to get a hand in front of her mouth in time, but then suddenly shot both of her hands down to hold her crotch. She sneezed two more times towards the wall before she finally stopped. When she turned back to me her face was beet-red.

"That's some bad timing...", she mumbled and looked down afraid. When she put her hands away to check her crotch it seemed like we were both expecting a big dark patch on her red pants, but gladly we were both wrong. Two stalls emptied and shortened the cue. Another stall flushed, but no one came out. Giggling started to emerge inside and it seemed like two younger girls occupied one of the few stalls for fun.

"GET OUTTA THERE BRATS OR I'M GONNA PISS ON YOUR FUCKIN' FACES!!!", Trisha screamed at the top of her lungs and made the girl in front of us jump. Luckily she wasn't as urgent as Trisha because otherwise that would've been a puddle for sure ^^ The two girls came crashing through the door and dashed past us out of the room. The girl in front of us stared at Trisha scared while she sneaked to the cubicle.

"I promise I'll hurry up!", she announced before shutting the door and Trisha smirked. I was relieved she had still been in a good mood. Another door opened and now it was finally time for Trisha. In this moment another girl in tears dashed into the restroom.

"Noo!", she shouted at Trisha who just shrugged at her because she had a hard time walking herself without wetting.

"Sorry, she couldn't wait any longer. Hang in there", I tried to encourage her.

"Hang in there? Are you kidding!?", she snapped at me and lifted her skirt. There was already a wet patch on her yellow slip.

"Oh, I didn't know...what's your name?", I tried to distract her.

"I'm Isabel. Sorry for barking at you. It's just...my parents are going to kill me!", she grumbled with both hands again on her crotch.

"Hi Isabel, I'm Lyza and I'm gonna let you go first, okay?", I promised her despite not needing the toilet anyway.

"Thank you! I just hope it will be in time before I leak more. I'm bursting!", she added when we heard the toilet flushing.