#19 Forbidden kiss

Y/n Pov:

"You are doing it wrong." Jin yelled while I was trying to put the dough inside the form the right way.
"I am not this is just fine like this." I yelled back will I was pouring it in the form really messy. Listen I can Cook and bake but I am not an artist. So don't expect me to even make it pretty. He hit his head with his hand and I laughed. This guy takes everything so serious.
"Oh my God everything goes next to it." He yelled even more as he took the dough out of my hand.
"Look at this mess." He pointed at the counter and I just chuckled.
"Well it looks like you will have things to clean up." I teased him and he chuckled.
"Oh really. Then I will give myself even more work." He smirked and I just stared confused.

Just then he got some of the dough on his hand and showed it right into my face

Just then he got some of the dough on his hand and showed it right into my face. I just stood there not believing what just happened.
"You did not do that." I said shocked as I scrubbed some of it off my face. This little bitch was laughing like crazy.
"Oh just wait." I said and had already a handful of flour in my hand. He already knew what was coming.
"No Y/n I swe-" He couldn't even finish the sentence because I have already thrown the whole handful in his face. It went everywhere. On his shirt, on his pants, on the floor, in his hair but mostly his whole face was covered. I was dying. This was hilarious.
"Nooo this will take forever to clean." He whined and I almost couldn't talk because of laughing.
"I thought you liked to clean." I somehow managed to still tease him while I was catching my breath after laughing that much.
"Is that this funny to you?" He asked as he stepped closer and I could see him holding something in his hand.
"What are you doing?" I asked but of course no answere. Just an evil smile and after that he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer towards him so that I hit his chest. I let out a quiet surprised scream and closed my eyes.
"Still funny?" Jin asked and I opened my eyes. My eyes widened as I saw him holding an egg above my head.
"No no this is too much don't even think about it." I got scared and tried to push him away.
"Oh now you're not laughing right." He chuckled and I was still wiggling around to break free.
"No Jin please seriously." I begged and once again he smirked.

" I begged and once again he smirked

"You are cute when you beg." He said and I could feel myself turning red.
"Will you stop?" I asked with my eyes fixed on the egg above my head.
"Hmmm I don't even know. Beg once more." Jin commanded and I looked at him surprised.
"Please." I said with an eye roll but it didn't seem to satisfy him.
"Oh come on. You can do that better." He grinned at me and I looked him in the eyes angry. I realised just now that his eyes are a little bit lighter shade of brown. They were little glittery as the light was shining on them. It was pretty. He was so pale but his lips were so pink. Almost as he had lip injections but he didn't. It was all natural. A natural beauty. Y/n what are you saying. He realised that I was staring at him.
"You...You okay." He asked while he was looking at me just the same way I was looking at him. I wanted to kiss him.
"Yeah I'm alright I guess." But I also didn't want to.
"That's good." He answered not taking his eyes of my lips. What is happening to me?
"Oh fuck it." I cursed and after that pressed my lips against his. They were so full and so warm. First he was surprised. Not only first a whole minute he was surprised. But then he placed the egg on the counter and wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer. We made out and I laid a little bit back so that I was almost laying on the counter. He wasn't using a lot of tongue but he's full lips where doing the job. I don't even know what I was doing here I just did it. Is it wrong I don't know, did it feel good oh hell yes. It's time to move on Y/n and this guy could help you with it. Maybe he could help you in even more then just moving on. After all he is a great kisser. I wonder in what else he is good at. Alright stop that now. This is now a little too much. He pulled away but his face was still really close.

 He pulled away but his face was still really close

"We should wash up." He whispered still staring at my lips. I nodded.
"Alright you go first." Now he's stepped back and start to clean up. Once more I nodded and went in the bathroom. I locked myself inside and quietly hit myself in the face.
"How can you be so stupid you just went through a breakup." I whispered to myself trying to stay calm but it wasn't really working.
"Alright it's fine you're single you can do whatever you want." I tried to make it look better but I did feel bad. After I washed up I went outside and saw Jin with a towel around his shoulder.
"I cleaned up the mess and also washed up outside." He explain and again I just nodded. It looks like this was the only thing I could do at the moment.
"Pie is in the oven. Let's test the Jacuzzi." He said...Like now?!

Like now?!