#57 You're my only one

Y/n Pov:

"Could you teach us some of your best moves? You are such a great dancer and I would like to learn from the best so one day I could collaborate with you." She acted all shy and sweet.

Oh this bitch has to be kidding me

Oh this bitch has to be kidding me. Throwing herself on my man? While her man is standing in the same room?! What on earth.
"Oh well that's the motivation I want to see. Of course I will teach you how to become a pro dancer. All of you." Jimin answered.
"What did you just say Park Jimin?!" I glared angrily and tried not to storm out and hit one of them.
"Alright Y/n just stay calm. This is his job. He is just being polite." I closed my eyes to take some seconds to calm down even though it wasn't really easy.
"Okay everyone, this was it for today. Hope I could help you a bit even though we didn't have a lot of time." He said his goodbye and made his way out of the room. I could see Jennie almost melting while he walked pass her.
"Oh this little bitch I swear to god." I murmeld under my nose. Jimin made his way to the door and pushed the handle down. I cleared my throat behind him and that made him turn around.
"For fuck sake Y/n." He quickly removed his jacket and threw it on my head. I got a bit confused as he pulled me out of the room really quick. We walked back to his studio and he slammed the door shut. I threw his jacket away and glared at him.
"What was that?!" I asked angrily as he sighed and brushed his hair back.
"They almost saw you." He said a bit frustrated.

So?"I thought it was safe here

So?
"I thought it was safe here." I crossed my arms as I spoke to him. He sighed frustrated again.
"Yeah it is but not when we have knew new trainees here. They have no idea who I actually am. It's not safe to show your face to them specially when I am dressed as J. That's why there were the curtains. I didn't think you would sneak inside." He explained and I just looked confused.
"Taehyung and Hyungwon where inside there. Hyungwon has no idea who you actually are it would have been dangerous for me to walk around even outside of the practice room. There were even some classmates of mine in there." I explained still with arms crossed as he sighed again frustrated.
"I obviously didn't expect to see them here either. I didn't even know they wanted to become idols." He said and looked like he was Algen with himself as well. Well Park Jimin you should have thought this through a bit better.
"Well maybe next time you should be more careful." I hissed at him and he gave me a confused glare.
"Why are you so bitchy suddenly? I didn't expect you to walk inside an obviously covered room as well." Jimin said now also pissed and crossed his arms just like I did.
"Well if you wouldn't have let that girl throw herself on you maybe then I wouldn't be like that." I explained myself and now he chuckled. I didn't think it was that funny.
"Come on Y/n I was just nice. This is their first day so I didn't want to be rude. Obviously I would never do anything you know that. It's just my job." He said but I wasn't satisfied.
"You may not do anything but she obviously would. That is the little bitch of Taehyung who I hate and I think you can see why." I said and once again he sighed. He came closer and pressed me close to his chest.
"You don't have to worry. Even if she wanted something, I wouldn't let anything happen. I would stop her if she crosses the line." He calmed me while stroking my back. First I didn't move but then I slowly hugged back. I trust Jimin, I just didn't trust this girl. But I had to calm down and let him do his work. He is sleeping next to me after all and tells me that he loves me, not her. Relax Y/n.
"Let's go home alright. I think it's enough for today." He explained as he made his way to the door while holding my hand.
"Wait what about the trainees. You still have your wig on." I pointed at his hair and he smiled.

" I pointed at his hair and he smiled

"It's alright. They went to the other building already and we will stop by my stylist so she can remove all this stuff of me." He explained and I nodded. We went out of his studio and made our ways to his stylist. It still sounds so weird that he has his own studio and makeup artist or whatever. I needed to get used to it. We stepped inside the room and Jimin immediately sat down before the make up desk. The stylist started to remove his make up and wig and after that we made our way home. It was already quite late and it was dark outside. we were also tired so we didn't stay up until late. I had afternoon classes the next day and so did Jimin so we could stay in bed together in the morning which I loved.
"Let's take a shower and then go to bed. I want to cuddle." He smiled at me and so did I. We took a shower together and after that cuddled until we fell asleep. This is how I love to go to bed. With him holding me in his arms.

 With him holding me in his arms