After ending

Y/n Pov:

"One two and three and four." Jimin counted to the beat while I was trying not to step on his feet. This poor man really had a hard work with me.
"Alright stop. Jimin do we really have to do this?" I asked him a bit moody because I was really done with this coreo.
"Why not. It's fun." He said while turning me into his arms. I chuckled.
"You know...other celebrities go on the return of Superman once they build a family. Why exactly do we have to dance in front of everyone?" I asked and Jimin laughed.

 Why exactly do we have to dance in front of everyone?" I asked and Jimin laughed

"Come one. This will be my big comeback. People will love it. They love to see us together." He explained and I rolled my eyes.
"Well that wasn't always the case." I answered and whipped my sweat away. He really did almost kill me with that coreo.
"Come on, that was what? Seven years ago?" He came closer and hugged me while I just wanted to finally sit down.
"Seven years. Time passes so fast." I said while I thought about the time we met. It was all so chaotic. But I loved it.
"Yeah that's true. But you know, some things never change." He smirked at me while pulling me closer by my waist. I hit his jest.
"You are such a flirt." I said laughing but he was still smirking.
"And you are so sexy." He added and I laughed even more.
"I had two kids Jimin." I answered with a raised eyebrow but he wouldn't let loose.
"Sexy mommy." The moment he said that out loud, I pushed him away.
"I'm just going to act like I didn't hear that." I spoke while cringing the shit out of myself.
"Oh come on, I'm just playing." He hugged me again while laughing.
"But you know, I could still never get tired of you." He looked at me again and kissed my lips. What a flirt. Now I smirked at him.
"Then show me how much you want me." I said and looked down at you know what. He got excited as I said that and picked me up.
"You got yourself into trouble young lady." He spoke while carrying me over to the table.
"That's what I was waiting for." I answered and after that he gently placed me on the table. His soft hands moved down to my skirt which he slowly pulled up and ripped my tights. I looked at him the whole time and so did he. Slowly he knelt down before me so that his head was now between my legs.

 Slowly he knelt down before me so that his head was now between my legs

I spread them even more and he kissed my inner thigh.
"I love the way you taste." He spoke and after that removed my underwear with his mouth.
"I will fuck you until you pass out." He said and started licking and sucking my clit. No matter how many time passes, he always knows how to get me in the mood. I threw my head back as he pressed his tongue deep inside of me and played with my clit. His tongue could do magic this wasn't a question. Once I was soaking wet, he got up and unbuttoned his pants. I could already see the huge bump poking through his boxer. He removed his clothes and placed one of my legs on his shoulder.
"Ah I'm so hard." He said as he placed his member before my entrance and slowly started pushing inside. I grabbed his shoulder and dug my nails deep inside him. It was always a new experience. I could never get tired of him fucking me. He moved his dick in and out and my whole body felt like jelly. I laid down on the table and like this he could fully press it inside of me. His breathing became heavier and louder and so did mine.
"Faster...faster." I begged and he did so. My legs were already shaking and it was almost impossible for me to hold myself up.
"Ah ah-You are so wet." He moaned and threw his head back.

His beautiful black hair fell out of his face and he looked like a model who just got his best shot taken

His beautiful black hair fell out of his face and he looked like a model who just got his best shot taken. I grabbed his hand as I felt a tingling feeling grow inside of me and soon my whole body felt like it was about to explode.
"Now!" I yelled and finished as he hit my G spot at the perfect time. This felt like I had it for the first time. Amazing. Soon after I felt a warm liquid fill me up and Jimin moaned.
"Huh...ah." He also finished and dropped next to me on the table. This is the perfect way to end the day. He cuddled himself close to me and we just laid there for a couple of minutes. Suddenly he started giggling.
"You are leaking." He said and I looked down.
"Oh yeah...wait a minute." I just realized something.
"Jimin. You didn't use a condom?" I asked and now he gave me an awkward smile.
"I forgot...sorry." He said.
"Oh for fuck sake Park Jimin." Well it looks like we never get to rest. Nothing new.

 Nothing new