#33 Make it up

Y/n Pov:

I was still sitting there on the ground and listening to the music. By now I have calmed down and just listened with closed eyes. Suddenly I heard screams.
"Everyone this is the final song! Turn the middle red lights on! No dancers!" It was Jungkook. He was yelling to the stuff members and also into the earpiece that was in his ear. I rolled my eyes. That little bitch lied to me too. He looked at me and forced a pleading smile but I just looked away.

 He looked at me and forced a pleading smile but I just looked away

I'm not done being mad even if I have already calmed down. The lights turned off and once again it the middle light was on. Jimin stood in the middle with a microphone stand and started singing the last song. I would have recognized that song anywhere. It was my favorite. Lie.

"Tell me
With your sweet smile
Tell me
Tell me like you're whispering in my ear
Don't be like a prey
Be Smooth like a like a snake
I want to get away"

I threw my head back and lip synced to the song. The beginning was the best part. It sounded even better live. I have never thought that this night would end up like that. With me finding out I knew this J guy very well and and then sit backstage and wait for my boy-... ex boyfriend to finish his concert. This was so weird.

"Caught in a lie
Find the me that was pure
I can't be free from this lie
Give me back my smile
Caught in a lie
Pull me from this hell
I can't be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished"

Just as this part came I paid attention to the lyrics. I could really relate to that. It felt like I was trapped in a lie and couldn't find a way out until I came here amd found out the truth. I was wondering how long all those would have gone on if I haven't broken up with him and haven't came to this concert. Jimin would have just kept on living with me on his side without telling me about all this. About this life of his. I was getting really mad again. Without even realizing a tear rolled down my cheek. I was so hurt. I just felt betrayed. The song was over and the lights turned on. I stood back up and saw Jimin bowing to the crowd.
"Thank you everyone for coming. You are the best. See you soon and have a great night!" After his last speech he waved and ran off of stage. I stood there with my arms crossed. He came closer and closer and now he stood right before me.

All his clothes were soaking wet from sweating and he was breathing really loud

All his clothes were soaking wet from sweating and he was breathing really loud. He looked tired.
"You stayed." He said with a small smile.
"Well obviously." I hissed at him and he scratched the back of his head.
"Y/n I will make it up to you. Once you heard the whole story you will understand." He spoke once he said that he would make it up to me I glared at him angry and turned around to walk away.
"Hey wait!" He yelled after me and tried to stop me.
"Sir here." A staff member handed him water and Jimin took it.
"Thank you." He drank the whole bottle in like seconds and continued running after me.

"Wait Y/n!" He called but I didn't care just kept on walking with my arms crossed before my chest

"Sir you want oxygen?" A girl asked and lifted an oxygen bottle in front of him.
"No thanks." Jimin simply answered and walked pass her.
"Y/n!" Once again he called but I didn't respond.
"Mr. J let's change into dry clothes." Another staff spoke and Jimin snapped.
"Everyone don't bother me now!" He yelled and that made me turn around. He was frustrated. I looked at him and he also stopped walking and stood there out of breath.
"You really think you could make this up to me?! Jimin 3 years!! Are you serious?" I yelled and he ran up to me to cover my mouth.
"Shhhh. Not everyone knows who I really am." He whispered and I pushed him away.
"Well that's nothing new. Not even I was important enough to know it." I continued walking away but this time even faster without even looking up. Suddenly I bumped into a chest. I looked up and saw my stupid brother looking down at me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me after him.
"You will have just enough time to be mad but now we have to get out before the fans make it to the car." Jungkook said and I just went after him. I looked back and saw Jimin also walking after us while two people were putting a jacket on him, sunglasses amd a cap. Jungkook also took out his big sunglasses and put it on. Do I get sunglasses?
"Everyone look out for paparazzi!" Jungkook yelled back and everyone nodded. As we were at the back door Jungkook pushed it open and quickly walked outside. He pulled me close to himself and covered me with his jacket. The others were walking after us. The stuff was holding a black umbrella above Jimins head. A black van was in front of us where Jungkook commanded me to sit in. Jimin also sat inside and the van starting moving. Now was no escape from a talk...

 Now was no escape from a talk