#61 Dance video

Y/n Pov:

It was already the next day and Jimin was getting ready to go to the company. To be honest, I didn't really think it was the best idea after everything that happened yesterday but I hopped that he could just maybe somehow solve things with the manager once he was there. I would have to wait and see.
"I will be back soon. Why don't you pick a movie we could watch. Or maybe some card game. It's up to you." He kissed my head and after that left.

I sat there on the couch and thought about some activities we could do

I sat there on the couch and thought about some activities we could do. We only have been gone for like two days but we were already getting bored. Just being at home is nothing really for us. We prefer going out and having fun. I have been off Instagram since the incident and I also wasn't planing on going on it for a while. Everything I have been active on recently was KaKaoTalk. But there also only with Hyungwon and Taehyung. Some of my old friends, if you can even call them friends, wrote me some toxic shit and I was really not here for it.

Person1
10.22 Wow first your teacher and now an Idol? You really must think you are something special.
Person2
11.54 Are you actually with J? Omg could you ask him for an autograph?
Person3
12.31 So now that Jimin is free, could you put a good word in for me? Thanks.
Person4
12.57 I never told you that but I actually never liked you.

Wow. People really are toxic. I ignored all the messages and just went on the chat with Hyungwon. I called him yesterday once Taehyung was gone and told him everything. I had to at this point because he was one of my best friends and he deserved to know the truth. He was so worried so I wanted to be honest. Obviously I had a talk with Jimin first if I was even allowed to tell him and thank god he understood me and let me tell him.

Hyungwon🥴
10.45 Could you sleep a little?
10.46 I was really worried you would break down.
11.12 Just tell me you are alright.

I read his messages and it did make me smile a little. I was glad to have friends like him.

Y/n
13.04 I'm alright. Just decided to avoid Instagram and any other social media platform for a while. How are you doing?

I asked him and in like no time he already answered. He must have been waiting for my text.

Hyungwon🥴
13.05 I'm doing alright. Rose is with me. She has been asking about you the whole time. I didn't really know what to tell her because you know I didn't want to exactly tell her what has been going on.

He explained and I thought for a moment. Well this was quiet awkward. He would have to come up with something. Hopefully he can save me somehow in front of her.

Y/n
Thank you for keeping the secret. For now it would be the best if you don't tell her what actually is going on. I don't know myself how things will end up so let Jimin and I clear everything up and solve things first.