#49 Punishment

Slowly he moved his finger up to his mouth and licked it.
"You will fucking enjoy this." Before I could even think, Jimin separated my legs and slowly moved his finger close to my inner spot. My breathing already became louder and quicker. He must have notice it because a small smirk was seen on his lips. I was looking down at him as he started gently stroking my clit. Not too fast and with the right amount of pressure. He always knew what to do, to make pleasure go through my whole body. At this point all I could think about was him inside of me. His fingers started to slowly travel to my entrance and my head was already thrown back with my eyes closed. Right before he could have entered me, he stopped. I looked down at him pissed and a bit confused.
"Why did you stop?" I asked and Jimin chuckled.

He got back on his feet and held my chin.
"This is supposed to be a punishment sweetheart. I'm going to make you beg for it." I gulped as he spoke. All he did was smirking.
"Now be a good girl and get down on your knees." Without saying another word, I just did how it told me to to and got down on my knees.
"You know what I want you to do." He spoke again and I looked up at him while I was sitting there before him completely vulnerable. I knew he enjoyed seeing me like this. Like his pray or victim. He had this sadistic kink that he loved me being helpless between his arms. To be honest, I didn't hate it either. Actually I did enjoy it myself because even though I was vulnerable and never knew what his next move would be, I still felt safe with him. I knew that even though he was being dominant, he was still making sure that I was ok the every single movement he made. He was looking out for me. I reached up to gespence and slowly undressed him. While he was still in his boxer, I could already tell how hard he was. I stroked over his member and he let out a loud breathe.
"Do it already." He spoke in between fast breathing while allready grabbing into my thick hair. I did how I was told and removed his boxer. By now he was so hard that is dick was just an inch away from my face. I slowly started licking his tip but that was just enough for him to grab my hair even tighter and press me deep on his dick. I joked as he started moving my head fast impressed his huge member everytime really deep into my mouth. My tears were already forming in my eyes because of all the pressure in my mouth. I could feel him growing even bigger and bigger. I shut my eyes and grabbed onto his leg tightly. After a couple of minutes his movements started to slow down but he was pressing his dick inside of me even deeper. He breathed really loadly and even some moans left his mouth.
"Ahhh yes. Fuckkk!" He almost yelled in between the heavy breathing. I could taste the warm kiquid that was feeling my whole mouth up. Soon after he released my hair and pulled his is member out of of my mouth. I looked up at him will swallowing his cum. I was already really sore and my breathing was unstable. Jimin whipped the side of my mouth while he had proud look on his face.
"You look so hot." He smiled while bitting down on his bottom lip. I was already tired but I knew that he wasn't done just yet. Jimin gently grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He slowly started moving closer to my face and whispered into my ear.
"Get ready for me. I will be there in a minute." After this he kissed my cheek and walked into the bathroom. I walked inside the bedroom and sat down on the corner of the bed. My jaw was hurting a bit but I didn't mind. After just a minute of break I removed my bra and tied my hair in a ponytail. Just as I was done Jimin came back without his shirt on. He was holding something in his hand. One of his ties. He walked right before me and looked down at me sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Turn around." He commanded and I stood up and turned my back towards him.
"You're mine." Jimin spoke as his hands were traveling down my arms and stopped right above my wrists. He held them both and pulled them behind my back. The soft fabric of the tie was placed around my wrists and soon with a knot he secured my hands behind my back.

 The soft fabric of the tie was placed around my wrists and soon with a knot he secured my hands behind my back

His arm grabbed my chin and my head was bent back on his shoulder.
"Say that you are mine. Only mine." He whispered with a voice that sounded hungry for my body.

" He whispered with a voice that sounded hungry for my body

"I'm only yours." I said how he told me to and suddenly I was harshly bent over before him. He slapped my ass and I let out a quiet moan.
"You like me touching you like that, don't you?" I knew by the way he was talking that he had a huge smirk on his face.
"I do." I answered and he stroked my inner spot gently. I rolled my eyes back and moaned.
"Do you want me to fuck you until the sun is up?" He teased and I couldn't take it anymore.
"P-please do." I answered really horny and he chuckled.
"As you wish." And with that he placed himself right before my entrance.
"Scream for me."...