#53 This can't be worse

Y/n Pov:

I have been home all day and all I could do was think about Taehyung and everything that happened. This was all so bad.
"I'm just trying to help. Why is everything turning out this way?" I held my face with my hands while crawling up in a ball in my bed.
"This is soooo bad." I murmeld and tried to just somehow come up with a plan that would make Jennie leave and Taes heart not get broken until it hit me. I sat up as if reality hit me.
"That's it. I will just listen to him and actually leave him alone. I was so desperately trying to help him that I didn't realize that it would be actually the best if I would just leave him alone. He needs to learn from his own mistakes. I can't make decisions for him. Sooner or later, he will realize for himself that Jennie is toxic. Or maybe she will actually change. From now on, I will step back. I just hope that this girl won't completely ruin him."
"Babe I'm back!" Suddenly I heard a voice from outside of the room. Oh no Jimin in his back. I haven't even made anything to eat yet. He must be hungry. Oh no.
"Oh-Hi...I was just-well." I went out to great him but he was already standing in the door of the bedroom.

" I went out to great him but he was already standing in the door of the bedroom

He looked at me a bit confused.
"What happened? You look frustrated." He asked and I sighed. Well he wasn't wrong.
"I just had a fight with Tae." I started and he rolled his eyes. I'm sorry it's not like we are fighting everyday.
"What happened this time?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my body tightly and rested his chin on my shoulder.
"Well it's actually stupid. He has a new girlfriend and he thinks I want to separate them just because I don't like her because she is mean to everyone who is not him. She is stealing him from us." I explained and he chuckled a little.

I let go of him and looked at him not really satisfied

"This is not funny. He is being played." I continued but Jimin pulled me back into his chest.
"You should just let him experience. After all you are not his mother and also he is all grown up." Jimin pat my back and tried to call me down. Well actually, I was thinking about the same thing.
"Yeah, that went through my mind as well. It's just hard to see him get hurt but I guess I really have to just let him be." I said and he agreed. After all I really am not his mother.
"So is there anything for lunch?" He asked. Well, this is awkward.
"Oh about that...I was thinking about Tae all day so I forgot to cook." I said kind of awkwardly and he just chuckled again.
"Alright don't worry. Let's just order something and meet my sister afterwards." He smiled at me and I smiled back. What a sweetheart.
"Yeah I would like that." I answered and suddenly he grabbed me around the hips and we both fell on the bed.
"Let's take a nap first." He said sleepy and now I was the one chuckling.
"As you wish." I answered and he gave me a small smile already with his eyes closed. I just kept on admiring him while he was falling a sleep. He looked so precious and unreal. Just perfect. Every singe inch in his face looked like a masterpiece. I could never can get sick of his beauty. He must have been really tired. I placed the back of my fingers on his cheek and gently stroked him. After all we went through we managed to still lay here together with an even stronger and healthier relationship then before. I freaking love this guy so much.

Slowly I also started to get a bit sleepy and fell a sleep after a last glance at his handsome face

Slowly I also started to get a bit sleepy and fell a sleep after a last glance at his handsome face. For just a slight minute I tried to forget about Taehyung and the problems we are facing at the moment. I really needed to give him space and let his mmm figure things out on his own. Jimin agreed with this as well so I will just have to pull myself together and let him be. Will be hard to not be by his side to catch him from falling but this was for the best.

Time skip
I woke up first while Jimin was still asleep. Wow he must have been really tired if he was still sleeping. I got my phone out and decided to order some delicious Korean food so it would be already here once Jimin wakes up. I know he loves to wake up to delicious food on the table. After ordering I decided to go on the website of Hope Up to check if they already uploaded the Characteristics of the boys. It was still really early but it could still be. As I was scrolling through the trainees I spottet Hyungwon. He looked really good in the picture they took. I crept on scrolli and found Taehyung as well. A smile free on my face and I was so proud of them. It was sad that Taehyung didn't know that. I kept on scrolling to check who were the other trainees. As I reached the girls page and kept on reading, what I saw next shocked me.
"Oh my god." Was all I could say as I was reading the name on the screen.
"New girl trainee Kim Jennie!? No fucking way!"...