#48 Undress

Y/n Pov:

"Is this the reason you didn't want me to check my phone?" He asked without looking over to me and I just lowered my head.
"Yeah." I answered with a quiet tone and just waited for his response. Oh please don't be mad. Finally he turned around and walked back to me. I just looked down at my legs embarrassed and also upset. I should have thought about that before even going backstage but I was so mad that I just didn't care. How stupid of me. Suddenly his arms were wrapped around me and he squeezed me really tight.
"I'm sorry for getting you into this." Jimin said and I was confused. Why would he apologize?
"But... aren't you mad?" I asked not really understanding the situation and he let go of me. All he did now was smiling.

Smiling? The hell was he smiling about?!"Why would I be mad? It's not your fault

"Why would I be mad? It's not your fault. Don't worry. J has been already in hundreds of dating scandals it's not that big of a deal. My fans doesn't even believe it anymore. Thank good they couldn't get a shot of your face. Are you overwhelmed?" He spoke so softly and gentle. I really didn't understand how he could stay that calm.
"I mean...a little. Isn't that a bad thing?" I asked and he chuckled. Wow, was I overreacting?
"It's not the best but also not the worst. There are a lot of dating scandals out there. The fans of idols doesn't believe it anymore until they see it with their own eyes so don't worry. In a couple of days everyone will forget about it." Jimin stroked my head and now I felt a bit dumb. I thought stuff like this would be a huge thing for an idol but guess not anymore. Well it is true that I also saw dating scandals of idols that are ridiculous so no wonder fans doesn't believe the news anymore. Thank god because this time the news were actually right.
"You made yourself go crazy because of that, right?" Jimin laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"Well obviously. It's new for me to see myself on the front of a website. The last time was when we visited Jungkook and that was just a single sentence about Jeon Jungkooks sister visiting for the first time ever and that's it." I explained and he kept on chuckling.
"Well it's nothing new for me so just calm down. Not even the company called me so they care just as much as I do. It's no big deal." With that he sat back down and pulled me on his lap. I was still a little frustrated and he obviously saw that and pinched my cheek.
"Just forget about it." Jimin chuckled and I nodded. Well if he says it's not a big deal then I will believe him I guess.
"Alright. It is weird though to be in a dating scandal with my brother as well." I answered and Jimin laighed. How ridiculous. I just tried to forget the news even though it wasn't easy but I tried.
"You teased me before." Suddenly he said and I blushed a little.
"Well...you wouldn't stop going for your phone." I answered a bit awkward. My thigh was grabbed tightly and he leant forward to whisper something into my ear.

 My thigh was grabbed tightly and he leant forward to whisper something into my ear

"I don't like people playing with me. Specially if it's you." The moment he said this I gulped. Oh Y/n you got yourself in some trouble.
"Stand up." He leant back on the couch and commanded me while placing his hands behind his head. For a second I looked confused but then did how he told me to. I stood right before him like a tree.
"Undress." He continued commanding me and a smirk was already appearing on his face. 'What?" I stared at his blankly as his arm extended and he grabbed my chin.
"You teased me so deal with the punishment." After a small smirk on his face and a shiver that ran down my back he made himself comfortable on the couch again and I looked down at myself. Why does he have to have these two personalities. And why does he have to switch in just a second. He was making me go crazy. Again!!! I slowly took a hold of my shirt and started to lift it above my head. My eyes were covered by the fabric and soon after the short landed on the floor. I stood there with only my bra covering my chest as I shyly unbuttoned my pants and revealed the baby blue underwear that I was wearing. Jimins eyes traveled up and down my body as a smirk formed in the corner of his eyes. He stood up and made his way towards me. I just looked at him deep in the eyes and so did he with his beautiful space black eyes. I could get lost in those eyes everytime I look into them. He reached me and slowly traveled his finger down my bra string.
"You know this is my favorite underwear of yours." He bit down his lips and I blushed a bit. Not to lie he does love to see me in light blue things. Specially if they are tight.

"But do you know what I love even more on you?" He slowly knelt down before me as he spoke without breaking eye contact

"But do you know what I love even more on you?" He slowly knelt down before me as he spoke without breaking eye contact. I shook my head as a no. His finger touched the little bow that was in the front of my panty. After just a second he ripped my underwear down revealing my most intimate part.
"Nothing." He said this last word without taking his eyes of my freshly shaved genital. Slowly he moved his finger up to his mouth and licked it.
"You will fucking enjoy this."...