#5 In the shower

Y/n Pov:

I was in dreamland until I felt a gentle touch on my arm. My eyes opened and a black figure was above me.
"Took you long enough." I said with a sleepy voice and rubbed my eyes.
"Sorry. Didn't think either that this many parents would come." He said as he sat down on the couch and pulled me into a tight hug. Jimin was finally back.
"I missed you. Being this long without you is hell." He said and buried his face into my shoulder. I immediately had to smile and hugged him even tighter. I love this men.
"I missed you too." I answered and pulled away to give him a kiss. He instantly slide his tongue inside my mouth and wanted to make out. I pulled away and looked little surprised but also smirked.
"Already this horny. You just arrived. Aren't you tired." I asked. He smiled at me and looked at my lips.

"I can never be tired when I am with you

"I can never be tired when I am with you." Jimin answered and pulled me into his lap. We started kissing with passion and he pulled me closer by my waist. I rubbed my ass against his erection and felt it getting bigger and bigger. He broke the kiss and moved down my jaw line and kissed my neck and collarbone.
"We should take a shower first." I whispered into his ear and he looked at me. His eyes were full with lust. I love those eyes.
"Whatever you want." He said as he picked me up and walked to the bathroom with me without taking his eyes of me. I was so ready to be destroyed again. He let me down and knelt down before me and started to remove my pants. His eyes never left mine as he licked my stomach and removed my underwear with his teeth. I was so wet. He got back up and pulled my shirt above my head. I lifted my arms and my shirt landed on the ground. My body was on fire and shivers were running down my back. I couldn't wait for him to make another move. He removed his shirt as well and threw it on the floor. Our eyes locked again and suddenly I got pressed against the wall. He kissed me while his hands started to move down my body. A moan left my mouth as he touched my clit. He smirked while still kissing me. He gently moved his finger in a circle and I couldn't keep on kissing anymore. I was already a mess. He stopped and I looked at him a little angry.
"Oh is someone angry. I thought you wanted to take a shower first." He smirked with a lip bite.

" He smirked with a lip bite

"Forget the shower. I want you to fuck me harder than even before." I said in between moans because I was so horny. First he looked a little surprised but then smirked again and licked his lip.
"Say less." He said before turning me around and pressing me down on the bathtub. Now my ass was facing him. He stroked it and then slapped me. I let out a little moan and bit my lip. He is driving me crazy. I am sexually obsessed with him.
"Open your legs princess." He said with a deep voice as he slapped my ass again. I did as he told and opened my legs a little.
"I said open." He commanded as he lifted me up by my waist and opened my legs himself. It was so rough but also sexy. Just that action made me even more wet. If that was still possible. I looked back at him and saw him opening his jeans while looking at my ass. He pulled it down a little and his big member was revealed. Fuck this time it is really big. I turned back around with a shocked face. Maybe this 'fuck me harder then even before' turned him on a little to much. Before I could have think he pushed a finger inside me and fingered me really hard and deep. I moaned loud. It felt so got. He hit my G spot right away. After only about 2 minutes he pulled out and pressed his dick inside me. I screamed out loud.
"Scream more." He said as he started pushing it really deep. I felt tears in my eyes. It never felt this big before. He must be really horny. I screamed even louder and he moaned as he moved in and out. Not to fast but really deep and hard. I almost fell in the bathtub as he pressed inside. My legs were shaking and I couldn't hold myself anymore. He must have noticed it because he pulled out and turned me around. I was about to sit down on the bathtub but he grabbed me hard and pulled me into the shower.
"Jimin you still have your pants on." I said but he still got in as well.
"I don't care." He said and removed his belt. My hands were lifted above my head and he tied them to the shower head. He turned the water on and now we both stood there completely wet. He looked me up and down.
"You are so hot baby." He said and stroked my body.
"Let me destroy this beautiful body of yours a little more." He whispered into my ear and lifted one of my legs up. It was little hard to breath because of the water and the pleasure he gave me. He pressed inside and I moaned really loud. In this position it felt even better than before. He moved in and out and his moans started to get louder.

Just before he came he hit the perfect spot and I came as well

Just before he came he hit the perfect spot and I came as well. I was a mess but my smile never disapeared. Once again he didn't disappointed me.