#46 News

Y/n Pov:

"Me and my ex are back together." As I said this sentence both the boys gave me a really surprised look. Well Hyungwon was more surprised.
"What?! How did that happen?" He yelled not really understanding and I just laughed awkwardly.
"Well he was at the concert as well so we spoke and solved things out." I lied and Hyungwon nodded as an 'I see'. Alright it was not a complete lie. Tae just rolled his eyes. Well after all he did know what actually happened.
"Anyways guys, let's go have something to eat." I changed the subject and waved at them. Hyungwon walked up to me but the other two didn't move. I looked back at Tae and saw him just looking at me and then at Jennie.

Did I miss something?"You are not coming?" I asked a bit confused and he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly

"You are not coming?" I asked a bit confused and he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.
"Well...actually Jennie and I wanted to go out to eat something." He explained and I nodded my head.
"Oh alright. Well where should we go?" Once I asked Tae I could see Jennie rolling her eyes.

 Well where should we go?" Once I asked Tae I could see Jennie rolling her eyes

"Don't you get it. We are going together. Just the two of us." She spat at me and I had no words.
"O-oh...I see." And after I had the chance to even say anything else she pulled Taehyung away. All Tae was able to do is mouth me a sorry. I walked back to Hyungwon and we just stared at each other in disbelief.
"Well that was weird." He started and I'm not my head agreeing with him.
"Yeah for sure. He never skipped lunch with us before." I explained and we both just looked in the direction where they left.
"I mean as long as he's happy. I just find it weird that he said nothing after she's spoke with you so rudely." Hyungwon folded his arms before his chest as he spoke now a little pissed.
"Alright let's just don't get negative without even knowing her. Maybe she didn't mean it like that and that's just her voice....or something?" I tried to somehow how don't think of her badly but to be honest it wasn't really easy. She was a bitch. When I was ready to play nice just for Tae. If he likes her then I don't mind her being like that. As long as she doesn't play Tae. Because if she does I will smack her across the face.
"Let's go. It's just the two of us today I guess." I told Hyungwon and started walking towards the cafeteria.
"But don't flatter yourself with anything." As he said this I gave him a really weird look.
"What the hell are you talking about. You literally have a girlfriend... And I have a boyfriend!" I told him still not really understanding how he could even come up with some bulshit like that.
"Yeah I know it's just weird.... you know... Its been always the three of us so hanging out with just you... I don't know." Explained and to be honest it made actually sense and I understood what he wanted to say.
"I guess I get what you are saying. Before I use to hang out just with Taehyung. After we met you, it was always the three of us and now being just with you-" Just as I was about to continue he cut me off.
"Alright I get it. Stop before you hurt my feelings." He explained and we both started laughing.
"I hope Taehyung won't forget about us just because he found a girl." I said as I looked back where we stood before. Hyungwon nodded as we kept in walking to the cafeteria. I was worried not gonna lie. Hopefully everything will be fine.
.
.
.
After college there was still no sigh of Taehyung or Jennie. I was really getting frustrated.
"I think he is already gone." Hyungwon said as he checked the time on his phone.
"Yeah you must be right. It's just so weird to me. He didn't even say bye." I complained to him and I could see on him that he wasn't happy with the situation as well.
"Let's just try to stay calm. Maybe he's just way too much in love right now." As Hyungwon said this sentence my eyes shot open. In love?
"Do you think he is in love?" I asked because I wasn't even thinking about this before.
"I mean the way he looks at her. Kind of obsessed." I couldn't believe my ears.
"Sorry I got to go now." I quickly said goodbye and ran straight to my car. I quickly drove home and I ran upstairs into my apartment.
"This is so frustrating." I said pissed as I through my back on the floor or and collapsed into my bed. Don't get me wrong it's not like I was jealous or anything. I would be the happiest person if my best friend found his true love of but somehow I had a weird feeling. This girl was way too off to me.
"Please Taehyung... don't let her play with you." To clear my head I pulled myself on out to surf a bit but this was the worst idea of my life. What I saw made me want to throw up.

Superstar J was seen leaving his recent concert with a stranger girl

Superstar J was seen leaving his recent concert with a stranger girl. Her face couldn't be captured because his manager Jeon Jungkook covered her but they were walking out of the back door really close to each other. What do the fans think about that? Is she his secret girlfriend? Or is his manager and CEO of BigHit having an affair? One is for sure, this news will leave the fans of the two young men furious.

"Oh hell no!"...