chapter 4

Everett

"Babe wake up"  I caressed his hairy chest pulling on it softly. I love touching his chest, it's hairy, firm and beautiful. Jared opened his eyes looking at me with a smile "sleep well" I asked as he stretched pulling me against his chest.

"Like a baby" he whispered kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Eww babe your breath stinks" I say making a noise of disgust.

"I know that's why I want you close" he wiggled his eyebrows biting his delicious lips softly as he licked them.

"Why are torturing me this morning" i say bitting his shoulder playfully.

"You said you will love me in bad and good times"

"I'm taking back my words now, this is not what I sighed for" I joke trying to pull away from his grip.

"Sorry but you're in this forever, the day I put that ring around your finger baby you have me forever" he pressed his lips to mine swirling his tongue inside my mouth forcefully and I couldn't help but open up for him making our tongues to collide dancing together in sync.  I gripped his hair as he gripped mine in the tight hold holding eachother like if we part we might die and that's how we both felt. If it wasn't for the loss of the air in our lungs we wouldn't let go of each other. "Fuck me"  he whispered putting my hand on his hard rock cock. I moaned squeezing it softly, my own twitching in my dim pants. This man, that's the only thought in my mind.

"I would love that babe," I say passing my hand over his hard shaft which was twitching in my hands, I love what I make him feel and the way he was gripping my shoulders letting out that sexy breaths was a turn on. "I'm going to Wallace to pick up Molly remember he is living town" I say still carassing his groin.

"It can wait" he whispered shakily wanting to kiss me again. 

"No babe, let this be your punishment for putting the plug in and not tell me yesterday. I missed on the fun" I say standing up.

"I thought you already punished me, baby, my ass still throbs you know" he threw the covers away from his lower region as he parted his legs shamelessly showing me his throbbing hole making my mouth water at the sight. my little me getting harder. "You don't like this" he started massaging his shaft deliberately, his hole on display for me. I shamelessly licked my lips wanting my mouth to bury in his legs and fuck him with my tongue until he is whimpering.

"Red, fuck" I let out shakily, I have seen all of him for years now but the man gets hotter and hotter every day.  My legs started shaking as he passed his pointed fingertip over his hole teasingly. I leaked in my boxers. Jared leaned against the headboard of the bed with a big moan. "Do you know how beautiful, sexy,desirable and gorgeous you look right now" I say pulling out my phone to take a picture of him.

"Are you going to masturbate on it" he asked.

"I will but now all I want is my cock burried in side of you" I say

"Come fuck me then" he orders shakily as he pushed his fingers inside of him.

"I want to watch you play with yourself baby, I want you to finger yourself, I want to see those fingers so deep in you" I rasp unbuttoning my pants after texting Wallace that I will be a little bit late. I can't leave my husband like this, all hot and bothered, I'm not that evil. I sat on the bed in front of my husband bitting my lips hard at the sight in front of me. Does he even know what he is doing to me right now.

He is the sexist, gorgeous, handsome, beautiful man I ever seen in my life.

His silver stormy eyes were Sparkling as he pushed his fingers deep in his hole. He looked at me with lust in his eyes biting his lips seductively. My cock was leaking gushes as I cupped it massaging it softly as we made eye contact both of us moaning in pleasure.