Chapter 26

Everett.

"I hope we could keep this apartment," Jared said dropping my suitcase down with a heavy sigh.

"And why so..." I sling my arms around his waist tiptopping slightly and kissing his cheek lovingly. Now that he was in my arms again I feel lighter like my life had just been returned to me. I feel so happy, this past weeks was the worst without him, even though Wes, Wallace and Nick made sure to entertain me but it wasn't enough, I really missed him more than anything in this world. Now that he was here with me, I'm not planning to let go Coz life without Jared Easton sucks big time.

"It's beautiful and we could use it as a getaway and..." he kissed my lips tenderly a big smile plastered on his beautiful lips, his eyes sparkling like rays, not those lifeless eyes that I saw yesterday when I went to his parent's house to get him. When Marc told me that he was gonna out himself to his parents, I couldn't sit around when I knew how homophobes his parents are for fucks sake they threw a party just because they chased a woman who had a gay son out of their club.

I had to go show him my support coz part of me felt like it was my fault he lost his parents, but I think they don't deserve him after all.

He had been hiding for years, just to not lose them but they couldn't even appreciate it at all which sucks but I'm here for him.

"And..." I kissed his chin smiling at him.

"Fuck our brains out, look at that view, who doesn't want to be fucked while looking at that" I chuckled gazing out the window. He was right, the view was to die for, it was mostly trees but damn they looked calming as fuck that's why when Nick showed me this apartment, it felt home instantly and within seconds I fell in love with it. It's so damn comfortable.

"You're in luck then baby coz I paid a full year," I say making him widen his eyes.

"A year" he pulled himself out of my hold stepping back a little "So you were done with me completely" his voice creaked pain, hurt, and fear lacing his eyes. I inhaled deeply pulling him to my body again.

"Honestly yes, it was all stressful and according to our last interaction, that was my last straw," I say softly.

"I'm really sorry about that Ev, I was so stupid and dumb. I don't even know what came over me" Jared says with a heavy sigh. "I wasn't the same without you Everett, you leaving me made me realize how much you mean to me and I don't wanna go to that place" he breathed in biting his lips in thought "you asking for a divorce broke me to pieces, please don't do that again" he pleaded a lone tear escaping his beautiful eyes which I was quick to catch.

"I won't baby, I promise I won't" I swallowed "I too was hurting so much and I can not leave in this world without you baby boy" I pull him down to my level and kissed him slowly throwing everything that I feel into the kiss. He was my life, my everything, and my home.

"Um Ev, I'm curious abo..."

"Nick is just a friend" I cut him off before he could finish the question. Jared's eyes widen in shock gasping in the process.

"H-how d-did you" he gasped

"According to the look on your face, I just knew it" I chuckle pulling him down so that I can kiss him one more time. It's now official, I don't think I will ever get tired of him like ever. "Just trust me ok" he nodded smiling

"Let's go back home," I say as he nodded eagerly picking up my suitcase as we moved out taking the elevator, we kissed again and again and we seemed to not get enough of each other and I was more surprised when he kissed me in front of people and didn't freak out like before.