Chapter 16

Everett

"Don't stress yourself, Ev, he will come back" walla said rubbing soothing circles behind my back. When Jared left I felt so lonely, hurt and his last words were ringing through my head. I felt shitty and now I regret what I did. I should have listened to him, he was my husband we decide most of the things together but I betrayed him. Hearing him say that broke my heart and the hurt in his eyes, was.....

"He might break up with me" I whisper tears falling without force. I called my two besties when I couldn't take it anymore, though Wesley couldn't come, he was currently out of the city for business but I was glad Wallace was available and came as quickly as possible.

"You're thinking too much into this" walla sighed heavily squeezing my shoulder softly "I know you're in wrong but Jared can't break up with you over this. No matter what he loves you," he says confidently.

"You should have seen him and him not picking up my calls is making me Panic. Maybe I should go look for him instead..."

"Stop Ev," he almost shouted making me to half " Can I tell you something" I nodded slowly wiping my tears away and looking at him "I'm going to tell you the hard truth and you will hate me later but now you need to hear it" he inhaled deeply? "I know you love your husband and I think it's incredible but Ev, right this minute your husband has to be here with you. I know you hurt him and he had a right to get mad but does he though? you have done everything for him? You crossdress for him, you got pregnant for him and you do one mistake and he takes off. And you're here weeping like a baby, yet he is the one who has to be feeling sorry for himself because the truth is he is a..." he didn't get to complete when Jared and Marc marched in.

I stood up instantly fidgeting with my hands not knowing what to do. Jared walked towards me giving me a big hug which made me sigh a little.

"I'm sorry for leaving baby" he whispered kissing my hair.

"I'm the one who has to say sorry," I say squeezing him in a hug not minding that he smells alcohol. I think he was out drinking with Marc. I just closed my eyes letting out a contented sigh.

"I'm leaving, call me if you need anything," I opened my eyes looking at my best friend who was looking at Jared with pissed eyes.

"Me too, Wallace can you give me a ride back home" Marc too said looking at walla who scoffed rolling his eyes at Marc. Am I missing something here?

"Yes I can Marc but if we get in my car I want you to just shut up and don't say a fuckin word or else your nose will be bleeding" with that he passed the confused surprised Marc who had his mouth hung open.

"Did you do something to him?" Jared asked the question which was on the tip of my tongue?

"Not that I know of" Marc whispered still looking confused as ever "I didn't recall offending him, but let me go find out. See you later guys, and Ev..." he walked towards me with a sincere smile hugging me after getting out of his shocked faze "congratulations," he says turning around and jogging to the door without another word. I looked at Jared nervously.

"Don't be nervous baby" Red said guilty and concern was written all over his face. He pecked my lips lovingly as he pulled me on his lap when he sat down on the couch with a smile on his lips "I'm really sorry for leaving you and saying those words baby" he said kissing my neck.

"Red I'm the....." he put a finger on my lips stopping me from talking.

"I shouldn't have said that, I should have been grateful that I have a person who is willing to do anything for me but the stupid me.....I'm mad yes but I'm not mad at you but at myself. I'm forcing y...." it was my turn to shut him up with my lips because I knew what was coming and him feeling bad was the last thing I need now.