Chapter 19

Jared

"This one is pretty," Mum said looking at the purple small overall and showing it to Everett who gave her a single nod and a small smile.

"Let's take even the blue one," Everett said pointing at the blue overall and picking it up and smelling it with a big smile. Since we got here, he had been looking at it with longing, and I knew my baby wanted it.

"No dear, the baby is a girl, girls wear purple and pink not this" mum pulled it out of his hands putting it back on the hunger "If you show her that it's ok to put on blue, she will be like these men who pretend to be women or these girls who also pretend to be men yet they are not. You should tell her that it's not ok to be like that. We don't want our Loreen to be disgusting do we" Our eyes were wide in shock. Ev looked at me as if telling me to say something but what can I say, I'm used to it.

She's like that.

"I hate those disgusting gay people" she added pulling out small pink shoes and putting them in the cunt. Everett rubbed his forehead shaking his head and taking deep breaths. I can see that he was trying so hard to not say anything right now.

"Mum the blue one is Cute, we could take it too, most girls wear blue," I say because Everett was still eyeing it, and I hate to say but my baby had good taste in picking these types of things, it was so cute and I'm sure our baby girl will look so cute in it.

"Jared, Loreen will not wear blue. No matter how cute it is, she will not put it on" she drawled with finality making me to bite my lips looking at Ev who was fumbling with his fingers trying so hard to control the anger I see in his eyes.

"Um, Norah who is Loreen" Ev asked after a few minutes looking up at her with a smile. He had calmed himself down. That's my boy.

"Oh, sorry I didn't tell you. My granddaughter will be Loreen Kenzie Easton" she says happily.

"What?" we both asked in unison.

"What, the name is beautiful" she shrugged crotching down and picking up pink socks as she admired them before placing them in the cunt. Looking up, Everett was glaring at her with pissed eyes.

"Norah, I don't like the name" his voice came out deep making me shiver. You can hear the command behind it and I knew things are not going to end well. He was breathing heavily rubbing a hand on his swollen belly. He was now seven months, only a few months away to meet our Princess but this wasn't the time to think about that coz the way Ev is looking at my mum is scary.

"Eva, the name is beautiful," Mum said without looking at him at all without a care and I was too getting pissed. She's getting too involved and I don't like it. This should be Everett's decision not hers. She's taken everything away from him, she was the one who chose the colors to paint the baby's room. She was the one who bought the crib throwing away the crib Ev had bought.

She's taken it upon herself to even shop for the baby, now she has a name for her. No way, that should be Everett's choice, not hers.

"Mum, Eva had been looking for names for weeks, let her do it herself," I say slinging a hand over his waist and placing a kiss on his cheek letting him know that I was on his side.

"Ok..." Everett sighed in relief that she agreed his eyes softening but we were so damn wrong "can you tell me some of them" she added folding her hands over her small chest and facing us.

"Avyanna, Renata, Cora, and Layla" Everett listed, and God, I loved them all. Such beautiful names. He has good choices

"Which one did you like the most love," I asked with a wide smile caressing his waist