Chapter 9

Everett

"Eva McCoy Jared's girlfriend" I introduced smiling widely. I may seem happy and confident but if you try to rip me apart you could see how terrified I am. I can't believe I did this, this is ridiculous I know but if you love someone so dearly like I love my Jared you can do what I'm doing right now. I want my man to get a piece of mind. I look at him softly, he was freaking out probably because he had cheated on me with this Eva girl who happens to be me of course but he doesn't know that.

"Eva, the girl you were talking about" Norah pointed at me as she looks at Jared who was equally confused. Jared's mouth was opening and closing not knowing what to say.

Poor baby!

"Yes ma'am" i answer for him making my voice soft, I can see that he was nervous. His lips were trembling.

"So you're real" she smiles finally taking my hand in hers for a handshake..she doesn't even stop there she leans over as she presses a kiss on my cheek. So she's welcoming me, what happened to Lydia, I thought she liked her for Jared "Nice to meet you, Jared never told me how beautiful you're," she says softly, Ace was right, if someone doesn't look closely, they can never know that you're man unless you tell them, and seeing right now, I think I have pulled it off.

I have never seen this woman smile like smiling the real smile if you know what I mean. She always looks at me with an angry eye or frowns on her face but here we are with her smiling widely at me. I flip my hair backward as Ace taught me.

"Nice to meet you too ma'am, you're so beautiful like Jared's says everyday, you know he talks about you every time" I say making sure that my voice doesn't come out as deep as it is supposed to be. Even my legs are Killing me in these high heals, I wonder how ladies do it.

"Oh let me hope they are all incredible" she smiles "oh sorry, I'm just too excited to finally meet you I forgot to introduce you to my husband" she pulled on Martin's hand "Martin Easton my husband" we shake hands making sure it doesn't come out as firm and strong.

"Ah, Eva can I speak with you for a second" Jared stuttered out so nervous gripping his fingers I think they might come off. I catch his hand stopping him.

"Can we first dance, oh I love this song" I exclaimed when flaws by Callum Scott started to play. Jared looked at me with wide eyes trying to take his hand out of mine wanting to protest "nice to meet you ma'am,sir" I smile at his parents pulling him on the dance floor were most people were. I saw in the corner of my eyes his parents and other people were watching us.

"Who are you" Jared interrogated in a low voice. I pulled him towards my chest roughly trying to show him that my boobs are fake but he doesn't take the memo. I was gonna surprise him at the airport but he blew me off which hurt but I understand him. I wanted to wait for him at home but I missed him so much I couldn't control myself so i decided to surprise him. He bit his lips not looking in my eyes too ashamed

"Look into my eyes and you will know" I whispered in his ear,my voice deep. Not hiding it from him. He quickly looked up in my eyes,his widening in shock. "I'm so disappointed that you didn't recognize me" I whispered cheekily.

"Ev- what the hell" he whisper yelled "how, I I don't understand" he says stopping to dance.

"Keep dancing, I will explain everything at home," I say when I saw that everyone was staring at us. I can see the proudness in his parent's eyes and this made me relax. These people change quickly, what happened to Lydia. If that's her name.

"I need to know now Ev" he demanded dancing again and putting his hand over my waist which surprised me.

"Instead of demanding,why don't you just shut up and kiss me. Didn't you miss me" I say smiling dying to taste his sweet lips more.