Paradise

Grace's POV

My eyes followed the doctors footsteps as he walked into the room.

"Okay so a few things have come up and it turns out that your cancer is spreading."

My body went stiff and my eyes went to the floor. I tried to block out the words that came out of his mouth but I couldn't. My mind was in a panic mode I blocked out what he said from then on because the horrific words kept replaying in the back of my mind. My focus went back to him.

"But, the good news is that we have medication for it. There are a few side effects but it can extend your life up to at least five months."

He explained the side effects and he went out of my focus again.

"Uh Grace..."

I saw Hannah's hand waving in front of my face.

"What?"

"It's time to go."

"Oh."

We left and got in the car. Hannah started driving when I decided to say something.

"I'm sorry for all of this stuff happening."

"Don't be."

"But-"

"Just don't Grace, okay?"

"Okay, I just you know Tyler and Troye are in paradise having a great time together and then there's us in the exact opposite."

"Grace, I don't think that you know what paradise means. We're in our own little paradise. You know Hawaii is a paradise to surfers but there are always days where there aren't any waves.
Being in paradise isn't just a matter of if you're having a good time, it's if you love someone. Grace, they may be in paradise but we are too."

"But how is this-"

"Grace, how about when we get back to either my place or Tyler's I talk to you about something."

////////////
its been awhile. how tf did i get so many reads. anywayssss. thank you x x.