Mamrie

Mamrie's POV

I walked through Hannah's apartment door. She walked out of her bedroom, with bloodshot eyes, a sign that she was crying. What ever she needed to tell me, it wouldn't be good. I bit my tongue before saying hello.

"Hey..."

"Hey Hannah."

"I... I need to tell you something."

"Oh. What is it?"

"I... I have cancer... and I have no clue what I should do about it."

"What do you mean you have no clue what to do about it?"

"I don't, I really don't, and I don't know what to do with myself, or my life, or my career, or what I should do for the sake of my friends, or my family."

"Oh... well... what can we do?"

"Wait for me to die I guess? I don't know."

"Don't say it that way that makes me feel bad."

"Like you didn't before hand?"

"Not really, because I didn't think that you could die!"

"That's kind of expected. Still though, you didn't feel bad?"

"I do!"

"You do now."

Grace's POV

"Shut up! Don't fight, don't make a big deal about this, let's just chill."

"You expect me to chill? I just found out that one of my best friends is about to die and you expect for me to chill?"

"Come on you guys, let's just all think about what we're saying to each other."

"Oh, really Grace? I don't really have time to think about things right now because apparently Mamrie cares too much about me dying right now."

"I did care but now that you're yelling at me I actually don't."

"SHUT UP! Both of you, stop talking. Let's just sit down and talk to each other for a bit."

"No, that's not going to happen. Not speaking to her, ever."

"Hannah... just... sit down."

Both of the girls sat down with me on the couch, and we began to resolve our problem.