A Wild Fan Appears

Hannah's POV

-two days later-

I met up with Grace and we went out shopping. I got into the passenger seat of her car and asked her for three hundred dollars.

"I'm not giving you three hundred dollars!"

"Well, that's how much a stoves going to cost. Oh, and you need to ten dollars extra for tater tots."

"Um... no."

I looked down at my phone and fans were asking for videos non-stop. I hadn't posted anything since Grace's Drunk Kitchen almost burnt my house down.

We finally reached the mall and went to Ikea.(I live in a small town so I don't know if Ikeas are in malls)

"This Grace, is where you are going to find a stove!"

"They don't sell stoves at this Ikea, you know that right?"

We walked out and started down to Belk. Grace wanted a new outfit for a video she was going to make. She rummaged through racks and we couldn't find a thing. She was looking for 'Summer Time Casual' I suggested she should get a t-shirt and a vest, but she didn't listen.

Grace's POV

I looked across the row and saw a teenage girl with a Camp Takota shirt on. I bent down and yanked down Hannah with me.

"Why are we under this rack?"

"Shh! Whisper! Look at that fan over there."

"Yea, we should go ask her if she wants a photo!"

"No! Only if she isn't a hartbig shipper because I don't want a girl screaming our names is a crowded room saying she saw us kiss a YouTube convention."

I dragged Hannah up and we briskly walked toward the exit so she couldn't see us. At that moment she turned around and ran up to us.