I cant find a name for this

Hannah's POV

I sat in bed and started setting up a livestream. Ugh, I hated being sick with a cold. What was even worse was that I was sick before that so I felt terrible. Tyler and Troye were coming over later. That was the chance, I could win the vlog wars! I got on Tumblr and checked the Troyler tag. It was blowing up! Little did they know that Troyler was real and that they would be soon getting engaged. I blowed my nose into another tissue and tweeted that I was starting a livestream in ten minutes.

Tyler's POV

I called Hannah and told her to come over. I wanted to shoot a video with her, even though she was sick. She didn't live to far away so I didn't think she would mind it. I sat down on the couch next to Troye and started laughing at the troyler tweets.

(This story isn't going to have much for troyler, but I'm using troyler right now for the plot of the next few chapters)

Grace's POV

I got a text from Hannah saying to go to Tyler's. I was almost to her house though. I turned around and drove to his house. I rolled my eyes and replied with "On My Way!"

Hannah's POV

I sat on Tyler's couch and started live streaming. I felt terrible.

A/N

I'm sorry for not updating and I'm super sorry for this short of a chapter. I can't find the motivation to write right now. I want to write, but I just can't. Sorry :(