Escalator Run pt2

Hannah's POV

I grabbed Mamrie's arm and yanked her up the escalator. We ran into the children's clothes and hid. I saw the girl and we ran down the escalator. I saw her chasing us down. Grace was still pretending to see the outfit and we ran all around the store. We ran out of the store and went to the escalator that went to the malls second story. We ran up it and saw the girl behind us. Grace ran one way and Mamrie and I ran the other.

Mamrie's POV

I turned around and saw Grace trip and fall. When she got up the fangirl was on her tail. She turned around and asked if the girl wanted a picture. Oh great. I grasped Hannah's right arm and made us walk towards Grace.

Grace's POV

I took the picture with the girl and walked her walk away. When she walked away I saw Hannah and joined hands with her.

Grace:"Why did we run? She just wanted a photo, besides I just wanted to get Hannah a new stove"

We all got onto the escalator and started talking about what we should do for videos.

Hannah: "People aren't really expecting videos from me because they all feel sorry for me."

Mamrie: "Um, but what about the kiss at Vidcon like come on, have you checked twitter? Even our friends are asking about it."

Grace: "Why don't we just make like a ten second video being like,'Hartbig is real goodbye!'"

Hannah: "Grace it's not that simp-"

Hannah's POV

I was interrupted by the fangirl screaming.

"OMG ITS REAL WHAT DID I MISS HELP ME PLEASE CALL NINE ONE ONE I NEED HELP LIKE RIGHT NOW CAN I GET A PHOTO HELP ME!!!"

Hannah: "Uh yeah you can have a picture."

Mamrie: "Do you want one with all of us?"

"OMG MAMRIE IS WITH YOU GUYS TOO?! YES!!!"

We took the photo and then walked off.

Hannah: "Wow! That was um... awkward."

Grace: "Oh you think that's awkward?! People come up to me all the time saying that I have blonde hair on YouTube and then are astounded when they find out I'm not on DailyGrace anymore."