Coming Over (chapter title was originally, Stuffs.)

Hannah's POV

I instantly hung up on Grace. I threw my phone across the room and I sunk down in my chair. This couldn't be happening. I listened to the car on the way home to avoid it, but there's no use in avoiding it now. I was just so sad. I wanted to shrivel up into a ball and die. It wouldn't be long until I did though, three months till the ultimate end of my life. Tears started to faintly roll down my face that was already hot with envy. I been sitting there for hours, until I heard a punding knock on the door. I opened it and a taller woman welcomed me into her arms.

"Grace, why are you here?"

"I just want to stay here. With you. Forever."

"Why would you want to stay with me?"

"Because, you're my best friend and I don't want you to be alone right now."

"But, like I'm legit dying inside like really slowly."

"Hannah, can we just now talk about this right now?"

"Grace, this is all you'll probably hear about from me for the rest of my life. Like, I have to do treatment and shit and we can't go drinking and there's gonna be a point where I might not be able to even get out of a hospital bed."

"Hannah, I will care for you no matter what. How about, we just call Mamrie and hang out."

"Does she know?"

"No, you can tell her in person."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I re-wrote this chapter, this was originally the one where the recorded a video about it lol. Again, if you ever want the original chapter you can always message me on @galaxybands. Thank you x x.