Talking Back and Cuddles

Grace's POV

Hannah and I had finished shopping so we went over to my place.

Hannah: "Hey Grace, you do realize that you haven't uploaded anything this week."

Grace: "I haven't?!"

I went over to my computer and set up my camera. I was going to do a talk back Tuesday,but on Thursday! Hannah plopped down on the couch and I searched Tumblr.

I finally turned on my camera and started recording.

Grace: "Hey guys it's Grace, and welcome to talk back Tue-Thursday! I don't have an excuse so um yeah. I'm going to look at you stuff and just like I don't know right now. Let's go to Twitter!"

@Emmaxburden

OMG I love your videos!

"Emmaxburden more like EmmaxAwesome! YOU'VE BEEN PRAZED! 'OMG I love your videos!' Thanks who ever you are!"

I did a few more comments and tweets until I came to the dreaded Tumblr. Tumblr was all one question,and one question only.

all-the-hartbig-feels

|Is hartbig real?!

Grace: "All the hartbig feels more like every person on Tumblr right now. YOU'VE BEEN PRAZED! ' Is hartbig real?!'

Hannah: "Yes!"

Grace: "Yes! So see we just answered all of Tumblr's problems. Literally that one question is my whole Tumblr feed."

I ended the video and stopped the camera. I walked over to the couch next to Hannah. We were both really hungry so I made us some popcorn and we ended up cuddling on the couch and watching movies on Netflix. After an hour or so Hannah feel asleep. I was tired my self so I turned down the volume and fell asleep with my head on her shoulder.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

The twitter name I used is my private so go check it out and the tumblr is my real tumblr so go check that out!

Twitter: @ulimateshipper

Private Twitter: @Emmaxburden

Tumblr: all-the-hartbig-feels