The Longest Car Ride

Hannah's POV

I sat down on my couch and watching weird commercials with health warnings like 'You may die or have a serious illness' I laughed at the commercial until I realized that I was the one who was dying of cancer. I watched Grace in my kitchen trying to clean my burnt stove. The commercials stopped and the show came on. It was the national news.

"Now back to our story, toe youtube stars, Hannah Hart and Grace Helbig shocked the world with the news that they were together. The news shook social media and caused popular social media network, Twitter, to crash. Twitter is to be fixed later tonight."

I checked my phone and saw that Twitter had a text saying it was out of order. Grace and I killed Twitter and probably put Tumblr into panic.

Grace's POV

I heard someone outside. It was Tyler. I grabbed Hannah and we walked to his car. Tyler was picking up Troye in San Francisco and we were riding there with him. Tyler and Troye had been dating for a year now but seriously, driving to San Francisco?! No.

We were all bored so I got on Tumblr and started replying to all my fans who were about to die because of everything that happened this week.

Hannah's POV

I checked Twitter and saw it was fixed! I tweeted random things and saw people reply like crazy.

-------- A Few Hours Later---------------

We picked up Troye and started driving to a restaurant. That's when Tyler remembered that we forgot to go get Joey Graceffa and Mamrie. Oh great!