A Box

Yes, I know I haven't updated in forever but we hit 4k so I'm going to do a longish chapter. Okay? Okay.

Hannah's POV

We managed to pick up Joey and Mamrie. It was really late so we decided to go out for diner next week. Tyler and Troye came to my place to spend the night and Grace also came. That night we talked about random things and rewatched Camp Takota for the millionth time. I set up Tyler and Troye a few blankets on the floor and I got ready for bed. Grace was already in the bed reading tweets on her phone. I was brushing my hair when I saw Tyler's jacket on the counter. I picked it up to take it to him when I saw a velvet box fall from it. I picked it up and shook it. I heard something rattle inside. I sat it backdown and opened it. I saw a shiny engagement ring shining in the bathroom light.

I went over to the living room where Tyler and Troye were watching tv.

Hannah: "Um... Tyler can I talk to you for a second?"

Tyler: "Sure!"

We walked into the bathroom and I sat down on the counter.

Hannah: " I was picking up your jacket and a box may or may not have fallen out of it containing an engagement ring. Is that why we were all going out for a fancy dinner?"

Tyler: " Yea, but don't tell anyone okay? Not even Grace! No one is supposed to know and of course NOT TROYE!!!"

Hannah: "Well duh the person that you're proposing to shouldn't know about it ahead of time."

Tyler: "Obviously. But the thing is is that I have no clue how to propose to someone!"

Hannah: "Stop worrying! He'll obviously say yes! I mean come on! You guys are perfect for each other!"

Tyler and I kept on talking and eventually I got tired. I went into my bedroom and saw that Grace was on tumblr.

Grace: "Everyone is freaking out still!"

Hannah: "What if we take a cute selfie so they'll scream even more!"

Grace: "Sure."

We took the photo and watched tumblr fill with fangirling. All that I could think about was all of the troyler fangirling next week.