The Vlog Wars

Hannah's POV

 I got out of bed and walked into the hallway. I noticed that Grace was using the restroom and I heard Tyler and Troye talking about outing troyler. Their plan was to have their friends vlogging and making videos with slight hints that troyler was real. Whoever made it blare out that troyler was absolutley real would win 'The Vlog Wars' I walked in and said that I had heard everything and that I would be the winner. They both laughed and told me good luck. 

Tyler's POV

 I started recording and made sure that Troye was in the background, but wasn't to noticible. I didn't want to win my own competition. I was pretty sure that Hannah wouldn't win since she barely ever uses yourharto and she only uploads twice a week on Myharto. Ever since she was diagnoised she hadn't uploaded anything but a few updates and 'Grace's Drunk Kitchen'.

 I had finished my recording and scrolled through my Tumblr feed. Grace walked out of the restroom and asked if her makeup looked okay. She had put on Hannah's makeup and it looked exactly like her everyday makeup. She walked into the kitchen where Hannah was cooking breakfast in the microwave, thanks to Grace catching her stove on fire when she tried making and MDK.

2 days later

Grace's POV

'The Vlog Wars' were in full swing with troyler shippers fangirling every second of the day. Hannah wasn't feeling too well so instead of updating she was doing a livestream. Tyler and Troye were coming over later. Hannah was in bed and I was going to the store to get some Dr. Pepper.