We Broke Twitter

Grace's POV

I opened my eyes and squinted at the sun that shone through the blinds. I looked over at Hannah who was still asleep. I carefully leaned off Hannah and walked to my computer. I loaded up my video and started editing. I made a edit saying 'TALKBACK FRIDAY!' since I was meaning to put it up yesterday as talkback Thursday. I edited the video and started uploading when I saw Hannah get off the couch.

Hannah's POV

I got up and grabbed my phone. I got on twitter and #hartbig was the number one trending. I stood next to the couch laughing at the crazy fangirls.

Hannah: "Check your mentions on twitter it's ridiculous!"

Grace: "Why?"

Hannah: " #hartbig is trending!"

Grace: "I haven't even uploaded the video yet!"

Hannah: "I know but all the fangirls are having an exorcism!"

I walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I pushed through Grace's full cabinets for pancake mix.

Hannah: "Grace, why don't you have pancakes?"

Grace: "I don't know, maybe I don't like pancakes!"

I gasped in awe and went back to looking for more good food.

Grace's POV

I uploaded my video and waited for the tweets to come in. 3-2-1, they were already there. My twitter froze and Hannah's did too. We broke Twitter.