Calls

Hannah's POV

"Come on! Grace! Do it!"

Mamrie and I started pounding on the table, chanting 'Do it!' to Grace. She downed the shot. 

"Finally! We've ben trying to get you to do it all fucking night."

"Sorry guys!"

"Eh, its fine. Wait, I have to get going my doctor's appointment is tomorrow"

"Okay, well bye Hannah!"

"Bye Han."

I grabbed my things and walked out of the bar. I was scared. Too scared to speak, actually. My doctor had made me get xrayed about a week ago to check for breast cancer, since I was at a high risk for it. At the time, I just laughed, thinking it would never happen. But he called for me to come in in the morning because he had to tell me something. I didn't know what to do, or what would happen. All that I knew was that I had to stick around for at least one more week, since Mamrie had just gone through a break up. Ha. I was funny.

Grace's POV

I woke up hammered to the sound of my iPhone ring. I ignored it until Mamrie pointed out that Hannah was calling. 31 missed calls. Oh shit.

"Grace."

"Uh, yeah Han."

"I have something to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"I-I just don't know how."

"Hannah you can tell me anything. What is it?"

"I have cancer"

----------------------------------

GUYS! I UPDATED! Not really, but I re-wrote this chapter! Message me on @galaxybands if you want the original chapter, but who would? I wrote this last March. Wow. It's so much better now anyways. As all ways, thank you x x.