His mistake

Happy reading

He stopped on his door when his eyes fell on anika who is sitting on the bed hanging her head down having blood running nose with torn clothes from her arms which is visible all bruised skinned pealed off along with blood on it. He clear his throat and march towards her slow steps.

Shiv. Anika I I he try to say something but nothing is coming out from it except air. He sighs and rub his forehead in tension

Shiv. I I had told you to not come out from the car then why did you leave it. He stammers trying to blame her removing guilt from his head.

Shiv. I had left you on safe place. I thought I'll come back in few hours and then we will go back to home but you being advantageous woman didn't stayed happy in it and went out. Now look what happened you fell in the problem. Such careless you are. He exhale breath calming himself that he did nothing he didn't have any fault not even bit. It's all hers who left the car without knowing how much it can be dangerous outside for her.

Shiv. You should had called me. Maybe I would had been reached there and nothing would had happened like this. But you tried to fight on your own being superwoman without realising it could had been harmful for you. They could had kill you or ra...... but he stopped when he realised what he going to stay. Sudden anger hit him when he thought about the consequences she could had faced being alone there between all the men. They could had harm her really badly. But then when his eyes fell on her wound he realised they actually harmed her. Maybe the manhandled her as well. Thinking about it even his hands curled into fist. He sniffs and closed his eyes trying to remove these thoughts but it's knocking in his head making him more furious and angry. Suddenly he got panic when she got up from the bed and started walking out from the room with slow steps.

Shiv. Where you think you are going but in return he got nothing but silence again

Shiv. Have they cut your tongue as well that you are not able to speak. Hearing him bit loud voice she stepped back and bend her head down flinching

Shiv.come with me I'll clean your wound. Come he mistakenly touched her same spot where her wound is weeping. Feeling a sharp pain she just cry in pain and free herself from his hold Feeling weak on her knees

Shiv. Im I'm sorry I didn't mean to hold that place. I'm sorry he try to touch her but she didn't let him and moves back.

Ani. I I can take care of myself. You don't worry. After their marriage first time he found seriousness in her tone otherwise She always talk like she is 12 years kid who whined  for having something

Shiv. Anika don't be stubborn. Come I'll tend your wounds.

Ani. The way I can be alone on the road. I can take care of myself as well. You go and sleep I guess it's already late for you. Good night. Saying this she just left his room making him huffing in tension.

Shiv. How can she show me attitude how dare sheee he grit his teeth and went behind her with fast steps. She about to close the door but he just pushed hard making her stumble back.

Shiv. Who gave you permission to leave room like this. Did I ask you to leave no na then why did you leave

Ani. I I wanna sleep. Kindly please leave from here

Shiv. You can't sleep before talking to me he screams again making her close her ears feeling sharp pain in her head

Shiv. I don't know which curse day you entered in my life. Every day a new drama happens. My family is in tension because of you. All people are sad because of your arrival. I don't know what got in my head that I married you. Because of you my parents shouted at me and called me careless. If you won't had left the car then it won't  had happen all this and we would had come back home without letting them  know if we went your home or not. But noooo madam wanted to explore the empty road so she decided to leave the car. But you dumb head didn't know that your one move can put you in trouble and this happened as well which caused you to face those goons. Such an idiot stupid and careless you are who can't even protect herself. He kept blubbering whatever coming in his mouth. All mistake which he should  accept he is putting over her and why would he consider himself when he is shivaay singh oberoi and shivaay singh oberoi never consider his mistake never ever so he is playing victim himself and smearing all things on her face. Pinky who is seeing them from the door she can't believe her son can be like this. That poor soul is standing listening him everything and he is the one who is blaming her for everything huffing like buffalo. She clearly knows that he is the one who did mistake. No matter what he shouldn't had leave her on the empty road that also night time but instead of understand the situation he is yelling at her continuously.