His anika

Happy reading

Annie bache why are you not moving your bhai wants to take you home. Remember your home where you wanted to go.  Mummy papa are waiting for you. Let's go. He again try to pull her but she didn't buzz and kept looking at his face sternly. Shivaay who was standing downstairs he run upstairs and stood besides anika taking her in side hug

She is not going anywhere . She doesn't want to. Shivaay spoke removing his grip from her wrist making arnav hell angry.

You can't decide what does she want and what not. You just stay out of this matter. If my sister wants to go then no one can stop her not even you. Anika come let's go. We are getting late. He again try to hold her hand but she didn't let him and kept hand on shivaay chest wrapping her another arm around his waist.

Now this is my home and I'm gonna live here. If my husband doesn't want me to go then I won't go I will stay there where he wants me to do. Shivaay felt proud on his wife's statement and patched a tight kiss on her forehead.

You are saying no to your bhiya who always loved you. He spoke disbelievingly seeing his sister denying him

You never did bhiya. Neither you nor mymma papa you people always hated me. It was stupid me who always tried to find love in you people but you people never did it except hating me or cursing me. Though you had itself sent me with shivaay just because you didn't want to leave your love of life so when I've settled here with my husband then I don't think so you should ask me to come back. Now I don't wanna go anywhere. I'll stay there where my husband wants me. If you want you can take your wife. She deserve to go home not me who is already at her home.

Now if you got your answer then get out of here neither my wife will go with you nor my sister.

You shut up shivaay. I know you are the one who filled my sister's ears against me that's why she is doing all this and you anika how can your disobey your big brother have your forgotten I'm elder than you. Come let's go home you are coming with me and that's final. He hold her wrist tightly and about to drag her but next second he fell on the floor when shivaay placed punch on his face

Don't even dared to touch my wife. How dare you to try to force her. She already told you don't wanna go with you then why the hell you are pressurising her.

You bastard I won't leave you I will kill you. Arnav got up and raise his hand to slap shivaay but anika came in between stopping him

Bhiya please stop it. Don't fight because of me. I've already told you I don't wanna go with you then why are you forcing to come. Please leave from here I'm happy with shivaay. This is my house now where my family live my Shiv lives. I don't wanna go anywhere.

This man is not good for you. He is bloody asshole. He had signed a contract with me. He had promised me that he gonna divorce you and in return I'll give him worth of hundred crore deal. If you don't trust me then I can show you those papers. Try to understand bache I'm doing this for you. I really don't you to go with this man. Chalo ghar. Let's go.

I know about it. Shivaay told me already still I'll prefer to stay with him.

So you will say no to your brother for this man. Anika gave him stern look and turn her face says showing she is determined on her decisions.

Fine then now I'll see how you don't come with me. You don't know what your brother is capable of.

Get out from my house and don't come back ever just leave. Shivaay says showing him the way of our.

I've came to take my sister so I'll take her for sure.  Inspector kindly Arrest this man in the charging of kidnapping my sister and forcing her in marriage.