My wife

Happy reading

Anika grasp with his sudden move. She can't believe he would do something like this. She just got numb on her place feeling his mouth moving on her lips like this.  It's so weird and unimaginable as well for her. She never thought that some day someone will kiss her like this but look today she is standing here and he is kissing holding her tightly in his hold wrapping his arm around her waist. On the other side shivaay got lost in her taste. She taste  Devine. Her musky and bit sweet taste made him see heaven in the world. His all around the place started blooming. He is feeling like he is floating in the air having cool fresh breeze on his face. It's out of his imagination. Today is the day he is finding himself alive. She gave him some kind of different kind of feelings which he never felt before. He about to push his tongue inside her mouth when suddenly he stumbled feeling her hard push he look at her and found her crying in mess. Seeing her condition he realised what he have done.

An.. Anika listen to me.

Stay away from me. Just don't come near just don't.she shove hand towards him wiping her lips work another hand aggressively making him feel she didn't like him to touch her like this.

I can explain Anika I just. He move towards her to hold her hand but she didn't let him and run away from there leaving him in drench in the rain

Shittt he kick in the air feeling frustrated on himself for being so stupid she was already so much angry that he made her more. He hold his head and set on the bench regretting to kiss her without her constant approval.

On the other side

Anika is running towards her room when she stopped seeing pinky who was instructing lady to wrap up things.

Maa she takes her name and run towards her in no time she take her in tight hug bursting into tears

Anika she got panic finding her crying like this.

What happened baby why are you crying but she didn't answer and kept crying thrusting her face in her crook wetting her as well with her drench clothes

Anika will you tell me what happened. And how you got drench in the rain

I wanna go home maa I don't wanna stay here.

But what's wrong sweety why are you crying like this. She says running hand on her back consoling her.

Look at me just look at. She broke the hug and look at her face seeing her all red and puffy.

Are you crying because of ridhima and shivaay. She says running hand on her hair softly. But she didn't answer and kept hiccuping having floody eyes.

Shivaay what happened to her. Why she is crying is there something wrong. She ask shivaay who enters there in second ago. Anika turn and step back looking st him angrily

Will anyone answer me what's happening here. She says looking both of her kids who seems all drenched in the water.

Nothing mom she just got panic nothing else. Don't worry I'll make her understand. I'm sure she will listen to me.

Shivaay close this ridhima chapter as soon as possible. It's enough now. I can't hwndle her anymore

Don't worry mom I will do it. Anyways good night I guess it's long night and we should go for sleep. Come let's go Annie

Maa she calls her but before pinky react shivaay hold her hand and took her with him without letting her say anything more

In room

He brought her in and made her set on the bed.

Don't touch me I don't like you. Shivaay sighs seeing her stubbornness and forcefully made her remain there keeping hand on her shoulder.