Broken state

Happy reading

I I just have some work. I'm coming she answer her brother clearing her heavy throat which formed lump in it after  remembering the meaning of their marriage.

As you say. He smirk petting her back. Anika gave him weak smile and  left from there leaving plate near him forgetting all her hunger which she was feeling few minutes ago.

In men side

Shivaay is talking with the groom along with another group of  boys when he stopped seeing her entering there. As his eyes fell on her. He just mesmerised by her. She is looking not less than fairy in pink and orhange leunga which he specifically chosen for her. 

Excuse me guys he excused himself and went towards her with slow steps

Someone is looking so beautiful today. He says standing infront of her giving her brightest smile but he got confused when he saw her pale and frightened face with something.

What happened sweetheart you seems tensed. Is everything alright. He says caressing her cheek with his thumb.

Shiv woh I  just ... I mean wedding ....  she sniffles...

Anika what's wrong. Is everything alright jaan. He says taking her  hand in his palm interwinding with his fingers.

Anika muffles and nods no making him more panic.

Annie you are scaring me. Please tell me baby what is bothering you

Ar. Shivaay what you doing. Come let's go wedding is about to start.  And I need you to besides me. He says pulling him towards him holding his arm which caused his hand cAme out from her palm making her hissed with it.

I need to talk to her aarav let me do first

Shivaay why are you wasting time in kids. Let her be na. Annie just go  girls side. pinky aunty would be searching you.

S. Lakin

Let's go shivaay saying this he dragged him with him without   letting him  talk to Anika whose face fell  seeing him going away from her. She sniffles wiping her tears and left from there in broken state. .

She comes in her room and set on the bed lost in her  own thoughts. That's good if she couldn't talk to him it was utterly useless after all he is the only  one who wanna divorce her. He has decided to do it then what's the need to talking to him. Better stay quite and let it go the way it's going and when time will come she will  see what future stored for her.  But little bit she knows what's gonna happen with her. He gonna leave her and will marry his love of life his ridhima.

Prin. Anika what you doing here. Come let's go. Wedding has been started  she hold her hand and took her  out.

Outside

Stay here. Don't move ok. She made her set on the chair and left towards rudra Who's  standing near the alter.

Hey Annie  what's up Rayaan says giving him brightest smile