Party

Happy reading

In morning

It's shivaay who first got up opening his eyes lazily. He slowly tilt his head towards the window and again closed his eyes when a sharp ray fell on his face making hard for him to keep his eyes open. He groan and attempt to get up for closing window but soon he realised someone is laying half on him. He looks his side and smile appeared on his face when he saw his love of life his Anika is laying having cute pout resting her head on his chest holding holding him tightly.

My baby he whispered and caresses her face slowly without breaking her sleep. Anika rub her face on his chest with his sudden touch and thrust in him more blocking view of her face with her hair. Shivaay chuckle seeing her cuteness and tuck her hair back again running his finger on her face.

Let me sleep please she mumbles rubbing her nose like a child.

I'm letting you sleep baby. He says kissing her head. Anika yawns and open her eyes slowly looking at him with drowsy eyes.

Good morning he wish her pecking her nose.

Not so good morning she made angry pout and got up rubbing her eyes.

What happened why it's not good morning. He Instantly jump infront of her taking her face in his palm

Because you broke my sleep. I was really tired and wanted to sleep more. She made sad pout bending her head down

Awww it's ok you can sleep again come.

No leave it. Now my sleep has been flew away
I don't wanna sleep anymore She said getting down from the bed slipping in her shoes.

Shiv. Where are you going.

Washroom ,,, wanna join. She says sarcastically.

If you don't have problem. He grin pulling her back on the bed taking her in back hug.

If you will hold me like this then I'll pee in here only. Let me go it's urgent. I don't wanna embarrass myself peeing infront of you.

You can do it I don't mind he says kissing her cheek again and again making her annoy

Shivaay I'm serious. Please let me go.

Ok fine go but come soon.

I'll come after finishing my work only. Saying this she went in washroom locking the door so that he doesn't come inside as these days she can't trust him

After sometime

In corridor Anika is walking fixing her dress when Rayaan comes infront of her. Anika look at him sternly and try to go but he block her way again making her annoy.

Will you please leave my way. I need to go for breakfast She says rudely looking at him with anger filled eyes.

You are not going anywhere before you talk to me.

I don't wanna talk to you Rayaan.  So better you don't come infront of me.  She glares him and try to go but he again came infront of her making her hell angry.

What do you want . Why are you blocking my way again and again.   Can't you see I don't wanna talk you She yells at him  feeling frustrated  with his attitude

But I wanna talk to you so you have to do as well. 

Ok fine what you wanna say.  She says folding arms infront of him giving him stern look.

Erm I wanted to apologise to you. I guess I over reacted yesterday . I shouldn't had yell at you like that.

That's good you realised because I didn't like the way you held me and hurted me