Trip

Happy reading.

Anika comes in the garden and set on the bench pulling her legs up being sad thinking about him and his words. She look at the moon and welled up remembering him saying that he wanna take her as if he didn't take her then his mum will be angry which he really don't  want. If he don't want then why he is forcing her to come with him. She can talk to his mother and won't go. There is nothing to make her feel like this. Though she is happy at home as she knows if she will go with them then all people will make fun of her so better she stays at home and don't feel sad there feeling alone. In her own home as well her family never took her out. They always left her at home whenever they went for some outing or something so he will leave her then there won't be a big deal. She will happily stays at home without having any disturbance or awkward situation which she will feel there along with them .... but one thing hurt her and that is he is bearing her for his parents and  for this namesake relation. His action his words shows that how much he wanna get rid of her. But not doing because of loads of reasons.  Though She really don't wanna be burden on someone. when he don't want her in his life Better she also don't stay here. as these months pass she should leave everything including her family and goes there where Atleast people will respect her and will know her by her name Instead of sister of Arnav's or shivaay singh oberoi's responsibility.

Anika he calls her name when he found her sitting on the bench lost in her own thoughts. Hearing him she immediately open the book and bend her head down hiding her tears

What the hell are you doing here in this chill night. Already you had drenched yourself in the water and if you caught the cold because of it then . God this girl is hell of me. Don't even understand a little thing. Always does what she feels like and never listen to to me. I don't know what she will do tomorrow if she will come  with us. I really don't want headache for me for whole two days. He says rubbing his forehead in frustration

Now you will sit here only or will go inside. He says looking directly at her face trying to make her look at him But in return he got nothing but silence  having head down without uttering a single word.

I'm talking to you girl not a lifeless wall. So please speak up. Don't make me mad more. Anika flinch hearing his bit thick voice and squeeze her eyes holding the book tightly.

Chalo yaha Sa chalo he about to hold her arm but stopped when a tear drop fell on the book making the page wet.

I've already told you, you don't need to take me with you. I will be happy at home. You don't have to bear me when you don't want . I'll let your mum know about it. I will tell her that I didn't want to go. I'm sure she won't say you anything. So please you go and enjoy with your fiancé and family I really don't wanna interfere in it. May you have a good trip. She close her book and left from there before he stops her or call her name

An ... he open his mouth to call her name but words got dead 💀 in his mouth realising how he shouted at her when it wasn't even needed. Since she has return from the college everyone are just shouting at her and treating her like shit and  still he screamed at her and behaved like jerk saying that he don't wanna take her with him because he thinks she will piss him off there.

Goddd she will death of me. He run his fingers in his hair and went inside with fast steps.

He comes in room and open his mouth to call her name but stopped when he saw her sleeping on the sofa curling like ball. He goes towards her silently and Stand near her adoring her cuteness. This girl and her love for sleep. In seconds she just fell sleep forgetting all the world around even if Earth quack comes. He slowly raise his hand and kept on her forehead caressing it little. He feel Bad to shout at her like this. He shouldn't had do this. He could had talk to her politely as well but he chose to scream at her and made her feel bad saying he don't wanna take her being known that how good girl she is who never says him anything or piss him off. She is bit clumsy but it's fine as long as she behaves good unlike other girls whom he always found annoying and show off including ridhima who Never leave a chance to show off herself infront of others but she never does. She don't even tell her name if someone ask her. She is so naive and kid who needs her mother always besides her but unfortunately there is none to be with her. After couple of minutes when he realised he is still gawking at her face. He decided to let her sleep and itself sleep as well. He grabs the blanket and covered her  which immediately she clutched in her hand pulling it up.