Responsibility

Happy reading.

Seeing her holding her hand he immediately fetch out his seat belt and cAme out marching towards them fastly.

Ra. Annie I was waiting for you only. Where you had been I thought you would be coming with rudra but he is already here

Erm wo actually I

I've promised her I'll drop her everyday and will pick up as well That's why she came with me. He said removing his grip from her wrist standing so close to Anika that even she can feel his breath near her ear.

Aaa ok that's fine. Anyways I guess we should go in. Bhai you would be also getting late after all.

Yh I'm. I'm. He stammers looking st Anika whose eyes are tucked down playing with her fingers.

Chalo Annie. Let's go we will get late for class otherwise.

Tum chalo she is coming.

Erm she can come with me as well. He chuckle awkwardly.

She can but I need to talk to her. You go. He spoke bit rudely making him sigh.

Ok bhiya. Come soon Annie I'm waiting for you In Campus. Anika shakes her head and he left from there.

Ani. Mr oberoi wo.

Listen to me Anika. Be careful ok. It's all new for you.you never been in loads of people so you have to look after yourself more than usual. If something happens. Means someone says to you something then tell Rudy Straight Away. Infect leave Rudy. I've something else for you. He open the door and get the phone box from the drawer.

Here take this. This is your phone. It's already sim in there and I've put my number as well. If something happens then call to me. Ok.

But what will I do with this. It's seems really expensive and tough she spoke opening the box looking at the phone

You don't need to worry how much expensive or something else it is. Just use it however you want. But Make sure when I call you then you will pick it up on next ring. Got it.

Ani. Ok.

Here is the cover as well. He Spoke passing her a girly cover which she found really beautiful

Ani. Thank you.

Ok now you can go inside. You must be getting late for class. He says fixing her dress from arm making her confused

What Happened she says  tilting her brows being confused with his behaviour

There is Nothing happened. You should go inside.

Ani. Yes I should go she gave him cute smile shrugging her thoughts and raise her foot to go away when she stopped again making him confused

What happened he frowns seeing her standing infront of him holding the phone.but next second he widen his eyes when she toed up and placed a soft kiss on his forehead which directly touched his heart making him swell in joy.