Arnav shout at her

Happy reading

What was that ridhima spOke  as he entered in the car after   Dropping Anika in college

S. What do you mean. 

R. Don't  behave like you don't know what I'm saying shivaay. Why are you being so nice to her.    Don't forget for what you married her. Soon she will stung you the way her brother did by marrying your sister without your  will.

I know what I'm doing you don't tell me what is wrong and what's right. 

R. If you would leave her rope free like this then she won't come in your hand.  So better stop her here. Keep her in limits.girls like her just born to ruin someone's life.

S.  She is kid ridhima.  They kept her in darkness for her whole life. She didn't see anything outsider world.  Since I've been with her one thing I've realised she is not that clever who would hurt  someone else.  A little little thing Make her hard to breath. I don't know  what they did to her and why she is like this. But one thing I know she is like a new born baby who saw world first time.  So better let her see the world Atleast till she is with me. After that she does whatever I want I really won't care.   Got it. 

Now I'm started fearing that you will start loving her.   She grit her teeth thinking about them being  together

Don't raise these kind of thoughts ridhima.  Nothing gonna happen like this. She is kid almost 10 years younger to me so I can never love her.  I've sympathy with her nothing else.  Anyways now fasten your seatbelts we are leaving.  He put his car in gear and drove away from there In fast speed.

In college

Ru. Annie don't be scared I'm with you and I will take care of you. He spoke entering in class along with her.

Roohi. Annie she run towards her and hugged her tightly having cutest smile.

Roohi  Anika  says her name keeping hand on her shoulder

R. Yes roohi. I'm so happy you are here. 

An. Same roohi.  Roohi giggle being excited to having her here  with them.

Roohi. Chalo you sit with me.  She hold her hand and took her with her towards bench.  Rudra shakes his head  seeing his girl excitement to  getting  his  Bhabi with her infect she is caring about her as well which he didn't expected. He chuckle and  went towards his friends who see chitchatting with each other

Hey guys he waves his hand and set on the bench  looking at them but soon he got confused when he found them all gawking at anika whispering  with each other.

Ru. What's happening here. 

Rayaan. Who is she bro who cAme with roohi. I never seen her before he said tucking his eyes on Anika who is talking  with Roohi having smile.

She didn't come with Roohi. Erm she cAme with me. 

Subash. What , you are joking right. Why would she come with you.  Isn't roohi your girlfriend

Ru. Shut up.  She is not my  girlfriend she is my my ( he went in deep thoughts thinking about Shivay who had strictly asked him to call her his cousin not  Bhabi. ). She is my cousin. Came from another city for studies.  He spoke abruptly sigh in relief for calming them down

Rayaan.  Means your sister

Sort of ....he shrug his shoulders  looking at anika who gives him  a cute smile. 

Ra.  Now college will be fun. He smirk looking at anika who is talking with the roohi.

Pro. Class  straighten up professor is coming. A guy running there making all class sit on their seat properly.