Epilogue

Happy reading

Awww my baby what's wrong. Why ale you crying. She pout carrying her child in her arms who is crying after getting up from the slumber. Soon her attention went on her another child Who waken up as well hearing his brother's wails.

Aww my Anshu is also up after hearing his bhiya. It's ok Mumma will carry you as well. SHe put her hand in the cart to take him in her arms but On meantime Her husband cAme from behind and carry that baby resting his hand on her wife's grown belly. Yes she is pregnant again with their baby sorry babies. After twin two more twins are on the way to struggling their cute mama and daddy. 

Shiv she turns and kiss his cheek lovingly having big smile.

How's my jaan. Did my all Babies make you tired today. He says caressing her cheek lovingly

No they didn't at all. Whole day These two were sleeping and If they got up once then maa took them in her room and about these then they didn't grown that much that they tease their mommy she says keeping her hand on her belly having content smile.

That's good they didn't and why would they when they know their daddy doesn't like when someone tire their Mumma except him. He move towards her lips and take them in his mouth sucking them. Suddenly they parted away when they Feel something stinking

Eww what's that smell. Shivaay twist his mouth looking around

Shut up shivaay. Babies have done nappies. That's why it's stinking. Come let's change it.

Awww my baby filled his nappie ha. It's ok daddy and Mumma will change it and then ayoo and anshu will be clean clean. Babies giggle and clap their hands giving fit of smile to their parents.

Come let's go. both set on the bed and change their nappies. That shivaay singh oberoi who have proper status and power infront of outer world. Inside of his house he is changing his baby's nappies. But that's the life. First he had nothing in his life. It was all boring and dull. And then their mother happened to him who changed his whole life and filled it with many colours with her charm and now look his whole house is full of happiness because of her. Before he had only one baby in the name of his wife and now he have three and two on the way. He smiles and pulled the pajama up making babies jump in happiness. With help of their parents they stood up on their feet and giggle happily seeing themselves standing.

My pota are up and you didn't call me. I was waiting from long time to seeing them awake. Aww my anshu. Their Dadi comes towards them and take them in her arms kissing their cheeks. As they felt they r in their dadi's hands they grab her face and take her both cheeks in their mouth biting her making their parents giggle.

Mom I think they have really fond of your cheeks. Always they bite it. Shivaay chuckle seeing them still biting her.

They loves me more than you. That's why they lick my cheek unlike yours. Though I've more fluffier than you people. She says proudly kissing his grand children who hug her neck resting their faces with her temple.

Anyways you guys rest. I'm taking them out. All are waiting for them. Saying this she left from there having her giggling grandsons. As they went shivaay take his wife in back hug and kiss her cheek.

How's my baby. Did you feel tired today. Anika turns and hugged him keeping head on his chest

No I'm not tired ... I was just feeling sleepy that's it but now it's gone and im planning to spend sometime with family. So just go and change your clothes then we will go out.

As you say wifey. He peck her lips and went inside the bathroom.

After freshening up they cAme out hand in hand and smile seeing their babies playing with their grand parents having fit of giggling and laughter. Tej who had once said to shivaay that to Make all the property one as Anika is his wife so that their company turn over get higher. today he loves his wife and son as his own family. Before he had greediness in him but after arrival of babies he changed drastically and said sorry as well for his past behaviour.