Angry bird annie

Happy reading

At farm house

Shivaay is sitting near Anika looking at her face without blinking his eyes. He was so scared when she fell in his arms like a fragile doll he felt so angry on himself for not listening her. If he would had pay attention to her assistance then might she won't had reach in this situation. He don't know how long hours she stayed in the rain which caused her having heavy fever making her unconscious. When he took to her doctor. As they saw her they took her inside and started examining her. He can't tell how he was feeling that time. He was hell frightened thinking about her condition. When he had shouted at her. He thoughts she gonna leave with rudra but he didn't know that she will lie to them and stand their for long hours. He knew that she never come with someone expect him but still he chose to ignore her which made her fell in such a big problem.

Bhiya rudra calls him gaining his attention

Huh he blink his eyes and look at rudra who he is standing besides him

What happened ?

I was thinking to go home. As mom would be worried.

Oh ok go ...here take my car.

Ru. But how will you come back bhiya.

I've two cars here. I can use any of it. Don't worry about it. Anyways take this key and don't tell anyone about Anika or something. I really don't want anyone to know about it.

Ok bhiya as you say. Saying this he left from there not before kissing Anika's Forehead who is sleeping peacefully fully covered with blanket.

After sometime

Shivaay is Sitting in hall keeping fist on his mouth lost in his own thoughts when he felt someone behind him. He turns and got shocked to seeing her standing in his shirt looking at him with teary eyes

Anika he calls her name and march towards her fastly with heavy steps.

What you doing here. ?? I had put you on sleep right. Why the hell you cAme out. But instead of answering she is looking at his face blankly.

Come let's go in. Let's go. He pick her up in his arms and take her back in room

Already you have cold and still you are roaming around Like nothing happened. That also without shoe or Pajama. He says covering her with blanket.

Why didn't you come there she whispered in her low voice looking at his face.

We will talk about it later. Saying this he try to go but she hold his hand and stopped him

Why are you not telling me why didn't you come she rant like a child making him close his eyes

I said sleep Anika don't ask questions

But I wanna know I wanna know that why were you angry. Why didn't you come to pick me up. I was waiting for you so long but you didn't shown up. She sobs letting her tears roll down making the pillow wet.

You don't know that why I'm angry. You ??! He spoke sarcastically making her confused

I I don't know that's why I'm asking. She coughs.

Take rest you need to sleep now

Please tell me please she Hiccups Doing zid infront of him making him more annoyed

I said sleep Anika. Can't you understand a little thing. Stop being a kid. Hearing his shout she Trimble in fear and turn her face away bursting into tears.

I don't know when I'll get rid of her. Such a annoyed. He shakes his head and stormed away from there leaving her crying hugging the pillow having thick hiccups.