Loneliness

Happy reading

Anika he cAme out from the car immediately as he saw her throwing up everything whichever she might eaten at home.

God she has started again. Shivaay I had told you to not bring her with us but no you didn't listen to me. I knew that she will piss us off and will do some mischief for distracting you Now look she is doing it. Fuck sake I shouldn't had come when I got to know she is coming. My all trip gonna be fucked up because of her. Ridhima bark coming out from the car walking here and there in anger.

Will you please shut up ridz. Can't you see her condition. Atleast show little Marcy. Stop screaming like cow standing on head. Shivaay shout st her rubbing back of Anika who has became disheveled because of continuous vomit.

You ok he says rubbing her back slowly calming her. Anika wipe her mouth and raise her neck up looking at him with drowsy eyes.

I'm sorry she whispered giving him apology look.

No you don't need to. He caresses her face and hide her in his embrace wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

Shivay she is not any kid or something whom you are treating like this.

Ridhima stop dancing on my head. You are really cringing me out. Just go and sit inside.

I'm cringing you out ha. Now you have started finding me annoying as well. Great just great. I'm impressed mr shivaay singi oberoi. I'm seeing you changing colours day by day now I'm sure that day is not far even you will say to me to leave your life. It was my mistake to come with you. I shouldn't had get agree on first place when I had got to know she is coming also.

Ridhima go and sit in your seat.

I'm not sitting in the car shivaay. I'm going back. I don't want to go with you any more. I'm calling Texi here. I can't stay here longer.she fetch out phone To call the Texi but before she do shivaay takes her phone away and hide it behind.

You are not calling anyone you are coming with me and that's final. He yelled looking at her angrily.

Ri. I cant handle her shivaay. Her existence is making me mad.

It's just two hours rids. We gonna reach soon.

I can't handle her for second and you are saying for two hours.

Ridhima I

It's ok if she don't want me to go with you guys then that's fine. I'll go by bus.

That's good thing. Bus stand is there you can go on it.

Are you people mad. She can't go on the bus. It's so dangerous.

Fine if she can't go then I'm going back. Is it ok with you shivaay.

Shivaay hold his head in frustration and look at anika who gave him smile being understanding his situation.

It's ok i can go by bus. You people go.

Shivaay see she is saying she will be fine. Don't stress yourself and let her go.

Erm you sure

Yh I'm quite ok to go she stammers hiding her fear from Him

Ok fine. As you reach just call me. I'll pick you up.

Hmm ok thats fine.

Bus has came I guess you should go. Ridhima smirk folding arms infront of her.

Hmm she pull out her bag and started walking towards bus which is standing near the bus stand.

Come I'll buy you ticket.