Sudden engagement

Happy reading

In evening

Anika is sitting in there room reading her book when rudra cAme there

Annie you cAme back. He says taking place besides her.

Yes I've. She smiles scrolling her book which she was reading.

You are fine right. He shows concern touching her forehead.

Ani. Yh I'm fine.

Thank god you are fine otherwise bhiya was hell worried for you. You don't know how much panic he got when he saw you in that condition. It was feeling like he gonna burn whole world in anger and when he got to know you are fine he didn't move for second from besides you. Hearing him Anika's all attention went on him and kept the book aside listening him.

What really ???

Yes It happened... must say bhiya care about you a lot. He smiles holding her hand.

Maybe but maybe not.

Matlb

I mean maybe he shows concern to everyone who live in his house. So I think He was just showing me sympathy nothing else.

No it's nothing like that I've seen in his eyes.

Rudy don't think too much do not give me hopes. That's nothing sort of which you're thinking. He might reacted like that out of sympathy or maybe in guilt as he knows he didn't come to pick me up that's why I fell ill. She says trying to put in his brain that he doesn't concern for her. It was just pettiness.

Ru. Oh maybe then. Anyways I should leave now. Mom was expecting me in her room. SHe had to tell me something. He pet her hand and left from there scratching his head thinking about shivaay's reaction and Anika's words. He don't know if shivaay's concern was real or whatever Anika said. He shakes his head and left from there in Dilemma.

So you think that I'd done all that out of sympathy. Anika jump on her place dropping the book down when Shivaay enters there folding his arms. Clearly it's showing he overheard whatever she talked to rudra.

Wha....t. She stammers looking another side

You think that i did all out of sympathy. He says moving closer to her which made her step back.

No I was just .....

You were just what she gasp when her back hit her with the wall and he cAme closer to her inch apart leaving her in mess of breath.

Anika didn't answer and closed her eyes trying to hold something for support from behind but nothing is coming in her hand except flat wall which can't do anything.

Why are you silent. Just say something. Have the tongue fell in your stomach. He says holding her arm shaking her little which caused her flinch opening her eyes.

I I said it because

Because ,??
Because you always says that we don't have any relationship or anything with me so I I guess we show only sympathy to strange people nothing else she excel the breath having courage to speak infront of him

So you mean to say that whatever I say to you you always find it true. Anika nods instantly looking in his eyes.

So you were not right. That's mean you lie to me. She pressed her lips together looking in his eyes calling him lair.

No I don't. Suddenly she grasp as he move closer to her and rub his cheek with her twisting her arm little. Feeling his hot breath on her bare skin Anika just went on jelly leaning to the wall.