They are back

Happy reading.

Ridhima Trimble seeing shivaay entering in her apartment with blood shot eyes. He is literally looking like a devil in human disguise. His nose is flared up. His skin is pale well his eyes are just dripping blood from them making her heart sank in fear.

Shivaay listen it's not that what you thinking. I didn't mean to do it I was just angry and before she complete her sentence he take a heavy step and just placed a slap on her face making her fell on the floor. Rayaan who enters there catching his running breath he stopped seeing his sister on the floor holding her side cheek.

Shivaay growl and just hold her hair in fist making her cry in pain.

I had warned you ridhima I had gave you proper suggestion that don't even think to harm my anika but I guess you didn't take it seriously and harmed her pushing her in death bed. How dare you ridhima how on earth you dared to harm my anika. He left her hair and again slapped her making ger cry in pain.

Rayaan who is standing in distance he so wanna help his sister but after knowing whatever she done he don't have any sympathy for her. Everything is fair in love but not harming someone. He would never appreciate it he finds shivaay right on his place.

That's it I've given you so much chances but not anymore.I can't let you roam around freely from now own. Now I'll make sure that I put you in jail end you rot in there for lifetime

Shivaay no you can't do thisssss you can't put me in jail. You really don't have right to give me to police when I've done all this for you. I fuckin even tried to take someone's life for you and you are saying you gonna put me in jail. No you can't yoy bloody can't give me fruit of my love like this.

You don't love me ridhima you bloody obsessed with me nothing else that's why you are doing all this

No I'm not obsessed I love you and I know that. You were fuckin my fiancé I was the first one who lost my heart to you. You can't say that it's my bloody obsession. I had planned everything for us.  I had literally dreamt a beautiful life ahead with you but you didn't let it go true and decided to love that bitch Anika who came in your life before few months.   She sobs holding his collar shaking him  harshly .... but shivaay  is just in spell of anger. Right now Anika's face is revolving around him which was looking so pale and dull well  laying on the hospital bed and it's all happened because of this particular woman who is crying  and expressing her love him.  He grit his teeth in rage and just pushed her away on the floor making her shriek.

If I could then I can kill you right here and no one gonna know about it but I don't wanna dirty my hand with your filthy blood.   I've promised my Anika I won't do anything  bad. Otherwise you know that for her I can kill thousands of  women like you. He says  pushing her on the floor feeling disgusting on her.

Mr oberoi police enters there making ridhima  scared hell out of her.

Take her away and make sure she doesn't come out from the jail. 

You can't do this shivaay. You can't give me to police. I'm sorry I'm sorry for everything.  I promise I will leave your life. I will never show you my face. Just let me go.  She pleads him holding his feet but right now nothing is going in his head. He is just full on possessed mood.

Take her away inspector. Police nods and  arrested her putting handcuffs in her hands.

Rayaan my brother please say them not to take me.  Just stop them

I'm sorry Di.  I can't after knowing what you did to Anika.

She doesn't love you for god sake and still you are thinking about her. She screams frustratedly seeing her brother still protesting that girl who chose her fiancé over him leaving him heart broken.