Chapter 21: Act 4

Any hate in the comments will be deleted. Thank you.
-

"I WILL DESTORY YOU! DAMN YOU, MORGANA!" Lila finally screamed as she was then dragged out of the school, kicking, and screaming the whole way. People cheered as she went while Morgana dusted her shoulder off. At one point she tried to reach for an officer's baton to throw at Morgana. That was met with an officer putting her hands behind her back and for people on the crowd to throw whatever rubbish they had on them.

"That concludes the end of my presentation, enjoy the rest of your free day," Morgana said as she turned on her heel to go back to Marinette.

People did a few cheers and claps as she walked but she waved it off, not being a fan of praise. She didn't need it. Elena's parents followed the police, not letting Lila slip through their grasp again. A few others followed but most lingered back to discuss what just happened.

"Morgana... I cannot even, I mean... I don't know how I can repay you," Marinette said as tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Oh, don't start crying, it always puts me off," Morgana said as she folded her arms.

Luka and Kagami ran up on stage, while Luka then swept Marinette up in a hug. Kagami merely looked at Morgana and both girls gave each other a respective nod. Tom and Sabine then hugged the mini group, aside from Morgana, who reeled at the idea of physical contact.

"Excuse me?" Greta said as she approached the group. Marinette looked over at Morgana expectantly, but the girl did nothing.

"I have done my presentation on Lila now. Your turn with her," Morgana said. Marinette gulped but faced the woman.

"Yes?" Marinette asked, while her two friends stood by her protectively.

"I just want to apologise for Lila... I had no idea of the harm she caused. I know nothing can ever make up for it," Greta sniffed.

"It's okay. You didn't know. You fell for her lies but you never did any harm to us. Lila was at fault for that," Marinette said. Greta could hardly believe her daughter would bully this sweet girl. She envied her parents.

"Thank you... I don't deserve your forgiveness," Greta said as she gave a smile before heading off to follower screaming daughter.

"You were too kind," Kagami stated.

"She was clueless. She knows now," Marinette said.

"Speaking of people who know," Luka said, his eyes going to the akuma class.

They looked extremely guilty, and their parents were furious. Adrien looked just as guilty, and Gabriel was still reeling from what had just happened. He had a lot of thinking to do. Marinette didn't make any attempt to move. She looked over at Morgana, who had a stack of binders in her arms, but her eyes said everything. Morgana had taken care of Lila, now it was her turn. Marinette and her group made her way off the stage while the class then approached them.

"Marinette I am so sorry!" Rose said in tears.

"I cannot believe Lila lied!" Kim said.

"I can. I did try to tell you," Marinette said stiffly, making a few of the flinch.

"Well, dudette...we are so sorry. We hope you can forgive us for not believing you," Nino said. There was a long pause.

"Thank you. However, I do not forgive you. I can't. Not now anyway," Marinette answered, making Luka and Kagami breathe a sigh of relief. Morgana nodded in respect.

"What?! Mari, we said sorry, you should forgive us! It's a bit selfish of you!" Alya said. Her family looked disgusted at this, and Nora looked like she was going to smack her.